• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

compost tea poll

Ho much do you dilute your tea

• 1:1

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 1:3

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 1:5

• 1:10

• I never dilute

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
1 thing to remember; you need to de-chlorinate the water you add to the batch, or you are going backwards.

That being said, why not just make a second batch with the extrra de-chlorinated water? Unless you have an ubundance of chlor free water.

no its just i have one 5 gallon bucket to spare right now lol, so if i was to dilute i need to buy more to leave out and get chlorine out of it lol, but most say dont dilute so im not going to

Depends on how strong it is.

I cut 150 proof and above, but 80 or 90 proof is good straight up.
biggrinpimp.gif

Cayennemist said:
1 thing to remember; you need to de-chlorinate the water you add to the batch, or you are going backwards.

That being said, why not just make a second batch with the extrra de-chlorinated water? Unless you have an ubundance of chlor free water.
Most water supplies, at least here are no longer using chlorine in the water, they are using chloramine which cannot be evaporated off with aeration so I am not sure what amounts are in the water when brewing compost tea after aerating the water for 45 mins.

Back