• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

is this plant done for or saveable?

i have not really been taking proper care of this plant i have had a lot of thing to do lately its. the water has washed away the dirt on the

roots is that why its dieing? or is it that it has a lot of rolie pollies in the dirt

what should i do kill it? i already have 4 other ghost pepper plant in 3 gallon pots that already have peppers growing. for some reason

the one plant i put in a 5 gallon is the smallest and dieing. is it worth saving? i also have about 3 months old plants coming in that would

love its dirt and its pot 

DSC00471_zps11ed62a4.jpg
[/URL

DSC00472_zps29a6383d.jpg

DSC00473_zps83053360.jpg

http://s1173.photobucket.com/user/raptor4444/media/DSC00474_zps4f8bc19b.jpg.html]
DSC00474_zps4f8bc19b.jpg

Hell yeah man... that thing will be just fine!!!! :dance:  Give it a top dressing of some good compost or worm castings and put it in filtered sun.  It will turn into a monster before you know it.  They really dont like to have those exposed roots.  You may even consider re-potting it.  From my experience, rolly-pollies indicate excess moisture content... is that plant water-logged?  Do you have sufficient drainage holes in the bottom?      

thanks a lot i will save it. and do you guys think that to much sun could be a problem because the leaves look burned. i ask because my othe plant that have peppers where placed in a place  that recives half the sunlight and are doing spectacular i live in lower california in zone 10   

im not sure if i over watered i might have 

Peppers love sun so keep that in mind. Looks like it is sitting in some muddy soil. That might be the problem. 

I would go with Noah's response, especially about the shade.

And it looks EXACTLY like my overwinter did a few months ago. Same pot and all.

That is, until I left it out in the full sun and it died.

I have a reaper that fell on the ground and dried out over 2 days.  When I righted it and watered it all the leaves fell off.  I took care of it, watered, added nutes and it's on it's way back with plenty of new leaf growth.  Two weeks ago it was just a stick.  I think I might even get pods from it this year.  Yours looks way better.

Back