• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

playing with fire from Antilles (my first review)

I decided that i was going to eat half of a Naga Morich today and soon as the heat died i was going to try out the Antilles Fire. I have eaten a few other of the nagas off that plant and for some reason this one might not have been as hot. I do have to say that the Antilles Fire was exceptionally hotter. It had a wonderful hab flavor and absolutely no sweetness to it. It started off very tame but slowly built to quite a burn. I'll have to pop a couple more nagas just to see. I also know that it's no where near the heat of a brain or any of the other ultras but its one bad mammer jammer!

I also made a vital mistake and in the end of the video accidentally called the pepper a Naga Morich. Oh and just a little fyi I've never made a video like this so hopefully you guys enjoy my suffering. Lol

http://youtu.be/eSX7KDEhndM

I think it's the common sense! I really should have eaten the whole thing but I'll just do it next time. I think i have 20 varieties and figure why not dive in balls deep and make some more.

Phil said:
BTW..... I fed that bhut chocolate you sent to the cleaning lady at work..... she doesn't trust me anymore! LMAO!
Hahahaha! That was some hot stuff! None of my friends trust me. We made some that had 6 tablespoons in a bag of Hershey kisses. They were bad news!

meinchoh said:
Phil, she's scheming to get even with you!!

Everyone at work looks at me sideways when I offer food. I usually have to end up qualifying the offer by saying "the kids ate it..... and liked it".

Great job, Mike. Well done! I loved the one you sent me and really hope I can get a few plants going..

Primos are a different order all together. A LOT hotter. Brain strains are what kill me. The Madballz 7 was also very very painful. 

Nigel said:
Great job, Mike. Well done! I loved the one you sent me and really hope I can get a few plants going..

Primos are a different order all together. A LOT hotter. Brain strains are what kill me. The Madballz 7 was also very very painful. 
Thanks Nigel. To be honest i really didn't want to post that but I'm glad i did. I also really regret not eating the whole thing... But yeah good luck growing them! They don't seem to be as picky as some of the other plants I'm growing!
GnomeGrown said:
Nice review, Mike.
That pod looked pretty oily.
:mouthonfire:

Did you get my letter yet?
I sure did gnome! I got to get yours out. I'd do it today but it's a holiday. Thanks so much!

Back