• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Extreme Burger Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Happy Independence Day and Weekend!

Time for Extreme Burgers!

This is whatever extreme means to you. But it better be extreme! Sliders with pickled 'penos ain't winning here.

Does extreme mean 8 patties, 16 slices of cheese, and 16 slices of bacon? [1]
Does extreme mean a mixed-superhot chili burger with pickled scorpions, deep fried habanero rings, and bhut ketchup? [2]
Does extreme mean a kobe beef and alligator sausage burger with quail eggs and caviar? [3]

Size... heat... ingredients, however you choose to make it extreme is up to you!

Extreme
adjective
  • Reaching a high or the highest degree.
  • Denoting or relating to a sport performed in a hazardous environment and involving great physical risk.
  • Not usual; exceptional. 
READ: The 5 Rules for an eligible entry

PoL: .76! As in 1776

ENDS: Sunday 11:59 PM EDT

Tip: Even though you may not cut your burger in half while eating, you may want to for voting purposes. Seeing all the layers and the meat or protein center helps. If you can, it depends on how EXTREME you go! lol.

In the mood for wings? Wing Awards are also happening!

NpnUn.gif

Wow. Scovie for got about eggs. Never seen such a thing lol.

im sorry, i cant hear you over how awesome and extreme I am

going to the grocery store right now

I have 4 ideas, so lets hope I can pick one by the time I get there

ill give you a hint, they all include copious amounts of alcohol

yea went totally different from what I had planned on

its ok though

alright here we go

some prep pics 

crap i gotta take a POL

alright pics are absolutely horrible, as my camera on my phone is covered in grease and cheese

so I decided once I finally got to the store to do a "fat" burger

i was gonna do a nacho burger, then a bacon extreme burger, then a drunken burger, then a thanksgiving burger, then a seafood burger, and I was like meh, I kinda want to have chili for the next week

so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back