• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Whats wrong with these pods?

Couple of my plants are putting out pods that have these white spots all over the pods. Not all of the pods have them just some of them. I did a little searching and it may be sun scold? I moved a plant out of direct sunlight to check but other plants putting out similar pods with the issue are already in areas that don't get full sun all day. Any idea's?

WP_000963_zps86ca1b6f.jpg

WP_000964_zpsc03aca6c.jpg

WP_000965_zpsd3923e20.jpg

The first pic has that discoloration on the bottom of the pod, so it may not be sun scald. I'm really clueless on this one...

I have been finding stink bugs on my plants. Maybe thats what it is! Those little bastards!   I've been feeding them a weekly nut solution so I don't think its a deficiency of any kind. I bet its bugs. Any good tips on getting rid of stink bugs? haha

sosl0w said:
I have been finding stink bugs on my plants. Maybe thats what it is! Those little bastards!   I've been feeding them a weekly nut solution so I don't think its a deficiency of any kind. I bet its bugs. Any good tips on getting rid of stink bugs? haha
Grind up those bad pods and soak them in water. Then spray it on your plants. Bet ya they don't like that.

I'm thinking either bugs or sun..... people worry about nutes too much. How do peppers survive in the wild without our intervention? Most likely bugs

Back