• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper Genetics

I was not surprised when I found out my Son Howie had it too. I love to make pizza, Howie had an idea and I helped out. Here's his creation. We tossed this in the oven and I'll tell'ya. Nice twist on pizza!
PZMNA.jpg

You made me hungry, AND it's full moon tonight! what have you done? all the innocent people... god have mercy on their souls.

Solder Shots said:
Looks like a lively site. I'll defiantly have to have look around. Whats better than Hot Stuff?
Everything! Welcome btw. "Lively"...hehe....you'll find that's quite the understatement :lol: It's quite a fun place to be part of. That Cayenne pizza looks good. I think I'll make my next pizza doing that roasting in olive oil with garlic thing you mentioned...maybe I'll use some of my dried piquins and rehydrate them...

Omri said:
Well you're crazy. :lol:
Yes. :hell:

POTAWIE said:
Everything is better than hot stuff?? Say what?
Sorry, sorry. Read that wrong. I thought he said "Hot Talk", meaning he has only checked out one topic of the site and was wonder what section he should check out next. My bad.
Omri said:
One of the many reasons I like you man. :lol:
Without mullet-man, who will save us from the evil cows?
:lol: Viva La Mullet!

solder shots - the pizza's are looking good! :cool:

with you all on this forum showing off homemade pizzas, makes me want to make a homemade pizza.

Back