***FREE CONTEST*** Guess the SHU Challenge!!

Hey everyone...!

Im here to post this months FREE Contest/Giveaway!!

What we are going to do is this....If you look here http://thehotpepper.com/topic/41111-the-primo-hplc-testing-threadby-bakers-peppers/ you will find my most recent topic...about having the Primo HPLC tested for SHU ratings.

Well im guessing u may have an idea of this months contest by now..... GUESS the SHU Average im told on my peppers that have been sent off to be tested! The closest to the actual average WINS!! Its THAT easy!!!

Winner must live in US and have a VALID shipping address in order to claim the prize!

Winner will get a Prize package as follows:
1. A bag of "Killer Beef" Jerky! (Moruga dusted jerky!) Pic below... This will be available on our website in a few weeks, a joint venture with another company! Look for it!
2. 1 MIXED SFRB of FRESH peppers! (This is SPECIAL as our regular customers know we dont do "mixed" boxes until the Holiday Seasons) :)
3. A pack of 10+ Primo seeds! Grown/Harvested/packed by us here at Bakers Peppers! :)
4. A $25.00 store credit on our website!!!

ALL you have to do is post here with your EXACT guess...

Example: "I guess 1,643,420 SHU"

Thats it!

Contest ends on 8/31/13 at 11:59 pm EST

Sizzlin' Salutations!,
Dale E. Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers On Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers

Attachments

• CAM01066.jpg
    CAM01066.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 103
I need a "Volunteer" to act as the Official guess winner tally person...lol...i will post the actual results and i need someone to be the person to figure it all out....lol

To this "volunteer" i will send a SFRB of T. Scorpion Chocolate for FREE! :) For their time and efforts to figure out who exactly wins this thing! :)

Dale Jr

1,650,450 This is one awesome contest. Keeping my figures crossed. Seems like I never have the extra money to buy pods. :onfire:  Yeah, I am going for big numbers.

1,586,500 shu

Back