• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How hot is the 7-pot primo? Watch and find out what it does to me!

Here`s another pepper from Brian at www.ghostpepperstore.com. The 7-pot primo!

Given the posts over the last day or so about Bakers Peppers sending in a random selection of 7-pot primos to be tested for SHU, and Brian also sending in a group of random Primos from The Ghostpepperstore, I thought I`d better review a 7-pot primo asap. So here it is!

I love these peppers. The flavour is amazing and the heat is also breathtaking. What a great combo. I hope the numbers that come out show just how insanely hot these things are. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7YiEjMyuQo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvpwCBbWBXpc-AzNlkEf8RA

When My 7pot Browns ripen I have to send you some for review....Have you eaten them yet? 

EDIT: DOH I guess I missed your earlier videos, Didnt see the Brown vs Douglah until now....Crazy man!

I really enjoy watching your reviews Nigel, as always very descriptive about the entire experience, and fun to watch also! The Primo is one I can not wait to try.

thegreenman said:
When My 7pot Browns ripen I have to send you some for review....Have you eaten them yet? 
I`ve had just one and it was plenty huge and plenty hot. As always, I do like to try from different sources, so I`d love to give one of yours a shot. Thanks a lot for the really kind offer.

Nigel said:
I`ve had just one and it was plenty huge and plenty hot. As always, I do like to try from different sources, so I`d love to give one of yours a shot. Thanks a lot for the really kind offer.
No Problem, I'll let you know when they are ready, I sure as hell ain't eating them.... ;) Last time I had a panic attack and my daughter thought I was dying. 

thegreenman said:
No Problem, I'll let you know when they are ready, I sure as hell ain't eating them.... ;) Last time I had a panic attack and my daughter thought I was dying. 

LOL... been there, my daughter is almost 11 now and she has learned to just keep bringing me milk.

Nigel, great video, glad you enjoyed it. We should get results from the testing back soon. I will be interested in hearing which one of my peppers you thought was the hottest. I am already considering which variety to test next.

Dang!!! Now that's SOLID!

I swear your face turned the same color as that primo lol.

As always Nigel, very awesome reviews.

, Walter

Another good review Nigel, but you are getting way too used to these peppers. You should freak out a little every once in a while. Shit like this is more entertaining. :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiKeBZc2wyc

Nicely done once again Nigel! That sounds about like the ones I'm growing. They are instantly hot and like compmodder26 said have to be in the higest levels of heat. Tbh I've tried some and they scare the pants off me.

I took one to the bar with me and a buddy and i were looking over the pod. Lmao.. The owner/bartender was very interested and wanted to try it out. He, knows i grow supers and decided if i cut it open he wanted a taste. Lmao! He had no clue.. I gave him a tiny taste and it blew his mind. He said "i wouldn't eat that whole thing for ten grand." Sooo after a while we preceded to the next stop and ran into some older guys i always drank with when i was younger. My gf was like you should get that pepper and show jimmy. I did, he smelled it and that was good enough. His drink buddy was another story tho.. He took it, asked how hot it was and threw it in his mouth before i could reply. Hahahahaha! That dumb ass took a couple comps and spit it on the bar. He was instantly In panic mode. He grabbed the bar towel and was sucking the sanitation water out of it. The whole bar was like wtf is going on. He was bitching, yelling, pacing, spitting all over almost in tears. The bartender come back from the bathroom and was like wtf is going on? She asked him "you didn't eat one of his stupid hot peppers did you" he never replied and started vomiting in the bathroom. About a half hour later he told me never again would he not listen if someone says a pepper is hot and he had no clue that something could be that hot.

smileyguy697 said:
Nicely done once again Nigel! That sounds about like the ones I'm growing. They are instantly hot and like compmodder26 said have to be in the higest levels of heat. Tbh I've tried some and they scare the pants off me.

I took one to the bar with me and a buddy and i were looking over the pod. Lmao.. The owner/bartender was very interested and wanted to try it out. He, knows i grow supers and decided if i cut it open he wanted a taste. Lmao! He had no clue.. I gave him a tiny taste and it blew his mind. He said "i wouldn't eat that whole thing for ten grand." Sooo after a while we preceded to the next stop and ran into some older guys i always drank with when i was younger. My gf was like you should get that pepper and show jimmy. I did, he smelled it and that was good enough. His drink buddy was another story tho.. He took it, asked how hot it was and threw it in his mouth before i could reply. Hahahahaha! That dumb ass took a couple comps and spit it on the bar. He was instantly In panic mode. He grabbed the bar towel and was sucking the sanitation water out of it. The whole bar was like wtf is going on. He was bitching, yelling, pacing, spitting all over almost in tears. The bartender come back from the bathroom and was like wtf is going on? She asked him "you didn't eat one of his stupid hot peppers did you" he never replied and started vomiting in the bathroom. About a half hour later he told me never again would he not listen if someone says a pepper is hot and he had no clue that something could be that hot.

100 points to you for making the guy puke!   :rofl:

Back