20 replies to this topic

#21 stickman

stickman

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,014 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

Yeah, it was all I could find so far around here, it was called Super pete. I might be able to find the ph kit but it would take a lot of sleuthing. My pots are all different sizes ranging from 1 to 5 gallon. Would the ratio of 1 tsp per gallon be correct or per 5 gallon pot?

Thanks for the advice my friend

Hi Blu,

Took me a while to clear out my schedule so I could hunt for this reference from Cornell University... Think I might send it to the Boss to see if he wants to pin the article. This is the list of ingredients and ratios for commercial soil-less mixes. You just need to adjust for the quantity you're using. http://www.greenhous...ts/peatlite.pdf

They don't specifically mention peppers in the mix recipes, but I find that anything in the Solanaceae family has similar nutritional requirements. That would be Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplants and Potatoes.

Hope this helps!

The Hot Pepper... If self-immolation is your goal... we're here to help! Posted Image

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: superhots, butch t, scorpion, jalapeno, bhut, newbie, tepin, cayenne, moruga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests