Best BBQ for your $

Hello everyone, my fiancee and I are getting Married on July 19of this year. Her parents gave us $650 for a new BBQ of our choice. I'm new to the BBQ world and was wondering what to look for when purchasing. We're a young couple that'll BBQ all seasons and have company over frequently. Is there a specific name(s) to stick to and name(s) to avoid when buying? Here's a few things that are important to us: Propane, Cast Iron grates, Rottisserre, side burner is NOT important.

Much thanks for your input! Bryan and Lesley...cheers!

Welcome and congratulations!

I can't help with the grill, but don't worry, there'll be someone along any second now who can. Some of these guys never sleep.

Hi Bryan, welcome to TH, and congrats on the up and comings..

ive never actually bought 1, but interested to find out what people buy.

my BBQ's.No1 is 10 bricks with a fridge grill
No2 is 16 1/2 bricks with a Bigger Fridge grill

bummer, im no help here But a big Hiiii from Australia

Hi Bryan and Lesley, I am using a BBQ from Weber, depending on your needs they have a large range of grills for sale and the quality of these babies is the best.. You might want to check out their site at http://www.weber.com

Marko

welcome Bryan and Leslie from Fort Worth...

I don't have an expensive grill since I replace it about eery 3 years anyway, just bought one from Lowes 2 years ago...charmglo I think...weber is always a name you can trust tho...

I want one of those big stainless steel ones with all the prep areas, storage and everything...

AlabamaJack said:
welcome Bryan and Leslie from Fort Worth...

I don't have an expensive grill since I replace it about eery 3 years anyway, just bought one from Lowes 2 years ago...charmglo I think...weber is always a name you can trust tho...

I want one of those big stainless steel ones with all the prep areas, storage and everything...
Im on year 4 with my bbq I was going to repaint the whole thing untill a big chunk of ice nailed it and busted 3 outa 4 bolts on the bbq to the frame..You mentioned 3 years now I think of it thats a bbq's lifespan with me..I miss the sunbeam I had.The grills on that were awsome not like the tube grills you see on most
This sime around Im thinking on going on the approach you are talking about..All out lol and maby this time keep it away from falling ice lol

Thank you all for the very warm welcome to The Hot Pepper!! Lesley and I both appreciate the input from everybody. Just when we were getting in the Grilling mood we got another dumping of snow today :( C'mon Spring, where are you!????? Cheers folks..have a good night.

Bryan and Lesley

For smokers I have 3 ..yes 3...Luhr Jensen Mini-Chiefs. For the grill, I have a gas Charbroil, 3 burner...love it and its perfect for whole sides of salmon but doesn't quite get as hot as I want to sear meat such as kalbi ribs. For that I am going on line and get a Lodge Cast Iron Hibachi.

Cheers, TB.

heres mine

I picked this one up at Academy and all I can say is bring on the ribs and steaks. The smoker on this works great . Welcome to THP:onfire:

Hi!Congrats and welcome!I''ve been using a vermont castings for 5 years,its been great but parts are hard to come by.I probably shouln't be roasting oysters on it,they are full of salt water!.Just lift the lid on it ,you can tell the quality!

Back