• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Looking for seeds and experiences with C. flexuosum

Hi I have been looking for some C. flexuosum seeds for quite a while now. It seems that seeds available for trade are nowhere to be found.

I have heard it should be able to survive frost to some extent.

Maybe it only produce seeds if pollinated by another plant. Or so i have heard

Can anyone who have grown this species confirm or deny these rumors?

Does anybody now somewhere where I can get this beauty?

Seeds are available for purchase from a few vendors. Trades are VERY rare as flexuosum seeds are VERY rare themselves.

millworkman said:
Seeds are available for purchase from a few vendors. Trades are VERY rare as flexuosum seeds are VERY rare themselves.

Do you know any off the top of your head? I tried Google but I couldn't find any.

Hi All.  I'm really not an expert, so could ya'll give me some info on C. flexuosum peppers? What you think about them, how hot are they, what types of flavor, how large, etc. I'l be trying to look for more info, but I like to hear real opinons....

No need for another plant to pollinate them,it wouldn't be a bad idea though. The pod size varies a lot on these,and most times they won't have any seeds in the ripe fruit. My plant is producing a lot more pollen now and the pods are getting more size to them. I notice the flowers open fully and produce more pollen when they are getting a lot of sun. I don't have enough seed to pass any out unfortunately. If I can get to 40-50 seeds I would be willing to send out some.

Back