seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

I've been a member here for almost 2 1/2 years now and I think it's time I try to conduct one of these. I participated in one shortly after I joined and got some awesome seeds and had a lot of fun with it. Anyways, here are the rules (somewhat copied from other seed trains)

1: Simply post "Im in " in this thread to join the train. I will monitor this thread and confirm names on the list. If I feel that a member will detract from the fun of this, or cause a problem with the train in general, they will be removed. If for some reason you decide that you can't or don't want to participate, simply post in the thread and I will get another member to take your spot.
2. Members under 100 posts or under 3 months that want to join, go ahead and post but, the final decision on you being a part of this will be up to me.
3. This is open to CONUS members only. I do not want to take the risk of customs confiscating everyone's seeds.
4. This is important. Please put more or equal the number of seeds you take back into the box. If there is a bag with 100 seeds in it, don't take the whole bag. Open the bag, take what you need and then either reseal or repackage the seeds. Even if you only have store bought seeds, please put something back in the box.
5. This is not a requirement, but it definitely will be useful. If you're able to do so, put your name on the seeds you put in the box. Reason being is that if someone has a question about a plant that comes from your seeds, the grower will be able to contact you about it. Just think, if a hybrid comes from your seed and ends up being something special, they may want to give credit to you.
6.If you decide that you would like to be added to the list you must, after posting "I`m in", send the person in line before you your real name and mailing address so they know where to send the package once they are done with it.
7. You must send the box to the next person in line with a tracking number. Doesn't have to be priority, but please pay for a tracking number. Once you have the number, either post it in this thread or PM me with it. I believe the reason for this is pretty apparent.
8. Do not keep the box for longer than a couple (3-4) days. Sooner the better. I understand that stuff happens. (work, emergency, school) but if something happens that is going to delay the box let me know please.
9. If the member that you're supposed to send the box to hasn't been online in a few days, PM them to notify them that they are next. If in 24 hours you have no response, skip them and move on to the next person. That reminds me, always notify the person after you that you're sending them the box.
10. OK, the last thing is to have fun. Enjoy being a part of this, just monitor the thread and keep track of where the box is.

I am limiting this to the first 20 members who post. Just because I believe most people start their seeds in Dec - Jan and I'm not sure how long this will take. I will be number 20 so I can see what has been added and such. After I get the box back at the end of this, I will more than likely open it back up to new riders.

Here are the first 20 riders on this train
1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork
5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla
8.smitty          
9.thismembername
10. Scarlet Fire
11.FireDragon
12. Dragonpeppers
13. Arkennon
14. Kingchile
15. Jamison
16. BrooklynXPat
17.GA Growhead
18.Bravesfan
19. JasoninTN
20. Illwill

PO Boy said:
PO Boy, you will not be participating in this seed train. You openly admitted to lying to a few of the best vendors here to get seeds. Every post you've made is asking for free seeds. In your welcome post you listed that you have just about every variety there is available for trade, yet on your profile you say you need any seeds you can get because you don't have any?

So, in the best interest of everyone that is involved in this, I will not allow you to be a rider on this train
Up to 8 riders so far

1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork
5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla
8.smitty

I am in. My daughter and I realized today that I now have over 50 varieties of pepper seeds mostly due to the nice folks on this forum. Even if I do not find anything new in the train it will be nice to pass some of the ones I have gotten on to others.

Back