Wanna grow the JIGSAW Pepper??? MORE NOW!!

Hey everyone...

Im doing something a little different than my usual "If your new here" type of giveaway :) What im looking to do is simple....Im looking for some of the most active growers here on THP.com! I have about 10 EXTRA packs of JIGSAW seeds DIRECT from Fatalii.net!  (See picture below) Im giving away ALL 10 packs to members here on THP! There is a bit of criteria involved, and i will list it below :)

1. You must LOVE all things SPICY! :)
2. You must have AT LEAST 1,000 posts here on THP.com and be an active member.
3. You must be able to post in the GLOG i started here on THP.com (Link: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/42379-jigsaw-community-grow-2014/ ) starting next spring when u start the JIGSAW seeds. (Just so we can all get a chance to follow the grows of several growers on this pepper)
4. You must live in the USA.
5. The first 10 posts here in the thread that meet these criteria will get a pack of these JIGSAW seeds absolutely FREE!!

All you have to do is post here that you want in on this grow for next spring, then email me Dale@BakersPeppers.com with the subject heading of "Jigsaw Grow 2014". In the body of the email put your CORRECT shipping address and your THP.com member name. Thats IT!! :)

We hope this brings out the hardcore growers out there! We want the guys n gals that feel they have growing down to a SCIENCE! :) Experience is KEY here...if this sounds like you......get in on this! :D

Sizzlin' Salutations!,
Dale E. Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers On Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers

UPDATE*****

5 packs added on...see my post on page 2 :)

10 more packs ADDED ON!! See page 3 update!!

Attachments

• CAM01642.jpg
    CAM01642.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 71
Jeff H said:
Good thing I hit 1000 posts a week ago or so. I would love to try a pack. 

They might just get a spot in my hydroponic garden. 

Your in too! :D

Remember, email me Dale@BakersPeppers.com ...use the subject for the email "Jigsaw Grow 2014"...and in the body of the email put your correct shipping address and THP.com member name :)

8 Packs remaining!

Dale Jr

BakersPeppers said:

Your in too! :D

Remember, email me Dale@BakersPeppers.com ...use the subject for the email "Jigsaw Grow 2014"...and in the body of the email put your correct shipping address and THP.com member name :)

8 Packs remaining!

Dale Jr

Cool. 

Do you want one big glog with 10 people posting updates or do you want ten separate glogs? Either is fine. 

1. Not qualified
2. Recusing myself from Bakers peppers contests due to massive influx of Bakers poddage until they are consumed. ;)
3. Paid a small fortune for those seeds and I'm sure as hell going to get them planted and see if they sprout!!!

Dale, I`m in for the community grow. I don`t have 1000 posts, but I do have a single Jigsaw plant I intend on overwintering, plus 
i already have seeds for next year as well. I ate one pod that John Ford sent me and I really liked the flavours a great deal. It was very hot, but not Primo-hot. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Cool cool :D

smileyguy697 said:
Me too! Don't got the thousand posts but will soon. Lol! Won't let ya down dale!
Sorry my man....1,000 post minimum

meinchoh said:
Count me in, too, Dale! Email will be there shortly!
your in too

MGOLD86 said:
I'm in. Would like to see how these turn out...drama-free
Agreed!! :D

Nigel said:
Dale, I`m in for the community grow. I don`t have 1000 posts, but I do have a single Jigsaw plant I intend on overwintering, plus 
i already have seeds for next year as well. I ate one pod that John Ford sent me and I really liked the flavours a great deal. It was very hot, but not Primo-hot. 
Cool...will be looking forward to your GLOG input in the community grow thread for this :)

romy6 said:
 i AM IN !!!
Thank you
gotcha!

4 LEFT!!

Dale Jr

smileyguy697 said:
Its all good bro! Rules are the rules and people w under a 1000 posts prolly can't grow a plant to your standards anyway.

CAM01603_zps71b12b3e.jpg

CAM01602_zpsfc1aaacb.jpg

CAM01600_zps6832a312.jpg

CAM01599_zpse6d7c316.jpg

Look another post. Maybe next time...
Im sorry my friend...i had to put some sort of criteria on the post. Maybe next year :) Great grow you have there too! :D

millworkman said:
Did I make the cut??????
Your IN!

2 LEFT!

Dale Jr

Back