• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Where did I go wrong

Pepper Belly said:
6-8 weeks I don't know about you canuks but we got snowed on on Sunday and today.

everything is melting im gitty like a teenager(well besides 5 months of dog poop my little one didnt clean)Im not looking forward to that lol

Canuk Pepperhead said:
everything is melting im gitty like a teenager(well besides 5 months of dog poop my little one didnt clean)Im not looking forward to that lol

I know I feel it too.........if I could keep the critters from eating my plants.

PB- fences do nothing, cover them in pepper.
CP- try it my way and put the seeds in damp paper towel between some plates or in a ziplock or something then put it someplace warm. when they sprout then put them in the dirt, if they don't sprout the seeds were bad to begin with.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
ive run outa my yellow,orange and tobasco seeds..maby next year..I was hoping for some color as well as variety

I have some mustard habs i could send you tomorrow if you'd like them. PM your addy if you're interested.

also it wasn't going to canada. CP, are you on the greyhound line? i could try some of nute's packaging strategies and try to send you a fatalii (i have a couple extra) they're a little bit of colour...

Back