• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hottest sauce ??

i have a question, the father of my girlfriend is mexican and can handle every hot sauce i make im try, the last i try was dave insanity hot sauce and he puts like 10 big drop in each taco he made without crying !!!

i want to knwo something : i hear that Z... beyond... is the hottest sauce is it true ? i want to stay in regular sauce not going to extract that will cost 35$ a bottle so can you tell me which one buy to make im spit fire ?

Well, if you want to stay under, say, $10 a bottle; try Da Bomb Beyond Insanity ($7.95), Da Bomb Ground Zero (9.95), Blair's Mega Death and Jersey Death. Anything hotter is going to be at least $35 propably.

Ditto - Jersey Death will be about the hottest your can get for less then $15. It has not yet been tested, but it's supposed to be 2x the heat of Mega Death which rates at 550,000 Scoville Units. Smack My Ass and Call Me Sally ranks at 700,000 - which should also do the trick.

The hottest what? Sauce? Not nearly. For something that'll burn your tastebuds, there are plenty. Personally, I would find it fun to watch a person guzzle a bottle of 4 million sauce in front of me. I will leave my atropine and defibrillator at home just to watch the piece of bacon flop around and become still. Man, testosterone, a true mixed blessing. :lol:

The Insanity sauce is fairly tame. Though, when I accidentaly poured 1/4 bottle of Ultimate Insanity in my bowl of stew the other day, it brought tears to my eyes and some sweat to my forehead.

I had New Jersey Death over the weekend. :lol:

tinner the father of my g/f dont find it to spicy for him that's why i am asking if someone knoe the best one under 15$ because Z sauce is this price and its 4 millions scovilles so i dont know if its the hottest ?

radikal said:
tinner the father of my g/f dont find it to spicy for him that's why i am asking if someone knoe the best one under 15$ because Z sauce is this price and its 4 millions scovilles so i dont know if its the hottest ?

By the way, Dave's Insanity Sauce is only 51,000 Scoville. Hardly anything compared to even something like Blair's Mega Death rated at 550,000 or Jersey Death which is supposed to be over 1,000,000.

Here's an answer to "what are the hottest?": http://www.sweatnspice.com/hottest_sauces.php

Man...i gotta tell ya. For me, personally, it's a toss up between Mega-Death and Jersey-Death. I tried Jersey-Death for the first time at Suzie's hot sauce store in New Hope, Pa. this summer while i was on vacation and up there visiting some friends. That stuff blew my mind(literally). I should've bought a bottle, because i can't find it down here in Florida. And yes, i know i can mail-order a bottle, but i'm lazy. So, i've only got a bottle of Mega-Death to keep me fired up.

I never saw a scovie for Jersey Death before. I pour M.D. on chips and nabs at times. Have mixed it in a few foods, but haven't found a good heat/taste marriage for it yet. Wish I could get buckets of Hurricane. Not very hot, but tasty.
I think Blair is the place to go for heat, not taste. Or get some extract from Muso and add a vial of it his hot sauce to something he likes. WARN HIM FIRST!!! THAT STUFF IS HOT. ABOUT 12 MILLION Scovies. Tina has some she might send you if she isn't gettting addicted to it herself. BE AWARE THAT MY ADVICE COULD KILL SOMEBODY.

Frank

OL i dont want to kill him, but i dont know between a bottle of jersey death that is 1 000 000 and Z beyond the hot sauce that is 4 000 000$ did the scoville is a true mesure or a bottle of 500 000 could be hotter than a bottle of 4 000 000?

Rad, you are thoroughly confusing me. You wanted a sauce, but you wanted something that is non-extract, but you are talking about getting something that is 4 million Scovilles. Are you familiar with what an extract is? Unless you use extracts, you will come nowhere near 4 million Scovilles with a standard sauce. My head is starting to hurt reading this thread. :lol:

Well, for me Mega death has a real smokey type of flavor, so i've found it'll fire up sloppy joes nicely. Jersey Death, since it's tomato based, tastes much better to me than Mega death.

Sickmont said:
I tried Jersey-Death for the first time at Suzie's hot sauce store in New Hope, Pa. this summer ...

You need to add that place to my thread about hot sauce stores. I'm just the kind of Clark Griswold who will drive 3 hours out of my way to visit a hot sauce store :lol:

dreamtheatervt said:
You need to add that place to my thread about hot sauce stores. I'm just the kind of Clark Griswold who will drive 3 hours out of my way to visit a hot sauce store :lol:

...and that's exactly why we respect you so much. :P

Might have to get some J D then. I know I like S D better than M D, taste-wise. I'll give your idea a try. Thanks, Frank

And you won't find anything hot without going extract. If you want a good tasting extract, try the Defcon1. Or get some DC-0 and add a drop to some sauce. Frank

dreamtheatervt][quote name= said:
I just stumbled upon the place. I hadn't been to New Hope in 8 or 9 years, so i wanted to go really bad. Imagine my surprise to see it there. After we parked the car, it was the first place i went to. And i'll add it to the thread for you also.

Back