• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Mega's 13-14 Indoor/Outdoor & Jigsaw Grow

You can actually buy living lady bugs in a bag? My girlfriend can never know of that.. lol .. Great as they are for killing off other pests, they seem to have some inherent mission engraved in their genetics that tells them to go kamikaze on me and dive-bomb into my -eyes-.

Those starfish are pretty cool looking :)

(p.s. after some research I may have found a local industrial supplier that may sell T5's in my area *crosses fingers*)

Super Hots Canada said:
You can actually buy living lady bugs in a bag? My girlfriend can never know of that.. lol .. Great as they are for killing off other pests, they seem to have some inherent mission engraved in their genetics that tells them to go kamikaze on me and dive-bomb into my -eyes-.

Those starfish are pretty cool looking :)

(p.s. after some research I may have found a local industrial supplier that may sell T5's in my area *crosses fingers*)

Yup, Im sure not all garden stores sell them but luckily mine just happens to! I already saw a ladybug munching on an aphid today, it was awesome!!! :D
Been so tired of dealng with aphids this yr!!! :banghead:
T5's are awesome and yes the Starfish is an awesome pepper with a great flavor, Gonna post a review video of my Starfish pepper here soon

[
20130927_161838.jpg
[/URL]

Heres a shot of my new 600W HID light. Got most of the pvc @ Home Depot

megahot said:

Yup, Im sure not all garden stores sell them but luckily mine just happens to! I already saw a ladybug munching on an aphid today, it was awesome!!! :D

I think if I got to see a ladybug munching on an aphid, in person, and saving my pepper plants I'd probably gain a bit of respect for them and not quite despise them so much.. so long as he didn't turn his attention towards me when he was done. lol

The Starfish look pretty, but also look tasty. :)

GA Growhead said:
Those are looking real promising.
I hope so buddy! I had a buddy that grew BB7 and he said the calyx isnt big enough but these also are first flowers that just bloomed. I've also had Denniz tell me that his flowers were small and barely opened. Im hoping for the best! :pray:

Back