vendor Joyners Hot Pepper powder

Phil said:
You have to watch Chris (AKA JHPP). He's like a drug dealer. He'll send you high end freebies to get you addicted, next thing you know, you can't stop buying it! ;) BTW, that reminds me.... must buy more! I'm out already!

Joyner's jalapeno blend powder is amazing on a steak!
Thanks Phil, samples are critical IMO to help people move away from their comfort zone. Plenty of Jal in stock for you!

Got some Tepin from Chris/Joyner's - they arrived yesterday and my god - I'm pretty sure he uses gamma radiation when he grows these because they're huge, hot and angry (not green though...lol) 

Here's a couple pics - one with flash, one without - either way you can see how massive these dried tepins are. The ones I get locally are pill-bug sized. These are ginormous. 

625532_10151874678120340_2065456671_n.jpg

1150219_10151874673695340_633050268_n.jpg

Amazing Tepin - thanks again Chris!!! 

Dude - that bag's like a pillow! That'll last me forever. I usually use 1, maybe 2 pods in a recipe. I love them for my dry rubs, and especially in pasta/pizza sauce. 1 tepin gives a marinara the perfect subtle burn - just enough so anyone can eat it but it's there. Love that. 

These pics don't show depth of field very well, especially with the glass bowl - it's about a 1 qt sammich bag full. Awesome! :woohoo: 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Dude - that bag's like a pillow! That'll last me forever. I usually use 1, maybe 2 pods in a recipe. I love them for my dry rubs, and especially in pasta/pizza sauce. 1 tepin gives a marinara the perfect subtle burn - just enough so anyone can eat it but it's there. Love that. 

These pics don't show depth of field very well, especially with the glass bowl - it's about a 1 qt sammich bag full. Awesome! :woohoo:
Well I ate one so there were 217, those were the contest ones. :) 

Got my order in today. Ordered a sample pack of low heat powders to try so I'd have some that my wife would use as well. Ordered tri thai, thai blend, 15 pepper, jalapeno blend and lemon drop. Got a smoked thai blend as a bonus. All powders look outstanding. The colour of the powders is simply amazing! And the taste is just as great as the looks. The smoked thai is my favourite so far. Will definitely be ordering some more when I need some. 

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. Definitely doesn't do them justice
20131004_184729.jpg

illWill said:
That looks awesome! How does one obtain a "sample pack?" I don't see that option on the website,
*clears throat, looks at Chris*
;)
There's an option to buy 5 sample packs of powders in amongst the listing of the powders. That's the one I bought.

Back