Hello from Southern New England!

Hi, in the past year I became interested in growing hot peppers. I managed to grow 3 semi-successful pepper plants this season. I've managed to yield 2 orange habs, some jalapenos, and a few hungarian wax. I plan to grow some super hots next season. I've been lurking in the glogs for over a month now! :party:

Welcome Electroid.

I'm from Southern CT if you want to get in touch. I'm doing some intensive "Magiver-ing" to my pepper beds along with some good ol' praying to extend the super hot season here. I'm just now getting some reapers, ghosts and some of the other supers are getting close. I started in April this season.
2014 i'll be sowing in February.

Valleyman said:
Welcome Electroid.

I'm from Southern CT if you want to get in touch. I'm doing some intensive "Magiver-ing" to my pepper beds along with some good ol' praying to extend the super hot season here. I'm just now getting some reapers, ghosts and some of the other supers are getting close. I started in April this season.
2014 i'll be sowing in February.
I was thinking even earlier  I was hoping to be up to my elbows in TSMorouges by now - lots of greens few are turning as of yet - Hopefully now snow or frost  until Dec. 

Back