auction LFRB Auction--Ends tonight at 9:00PM Eastern Time

This auction is for a LFRB of super hot and ultra hot peppers. The only varieties not fitting the description will be peach bhuts, Bahamian goat peppers and fatalis.

I am short on a few varieties. I'll update shortly with a more detailed description.

This box will have zero packing materials and will be bursting with pods. The auction will ends tonight (10/15) at 9:00PM ET. Opening bid is $30.

Antilles Fire
Bahamian Goat Pepper
Bhut (Red)
Bhut (Peach)
Bhut (Giant Yellow)
Douglah BB
Douglah BB Yellow
Douglah X Chocolate Scorpion (F4)
Douglah X Butch T (F4)
Douglah X 7 Pot SR (F2)
Fatalli
Naga Morich
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Brown (Appears to be a hybrid. Very cool and extremely hot)
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Orange
7 Pot Yellow (large)
TSMB

There are two other hybrids as well. One is an ultra gnarly brown pod which Night Shade is going to stabilize. It's been named the Boogeyman. The other produces ultra large, gnarly, scorchingly hot red pods.

My apologies for writing in spurts. I’m currently renting land for this season’s grow. The other day I went after work following an 8 day hiatus from harvesting. It got dark during the course of the harvest so I didn’t do as well with some plants as I did with others.

The intent had been to partner with Nightshade for a THP give back. I was going to send him a LFRB containing labeled bags of pods. He was then going to de-seed, SASBE and sell homemade pepper products for charity.

Due to a screw up the pods got mixed. Anyway, the point is, I have another LFRB full. The box sent to Nightshade contains all varieties. If I was light on a strain due to lack of light during harvesting it went to Nightshade so that he could offer the widest array possible of seeds to the THP.

The box will ship tomorrow morning. I’m going to harvest more before work tomorrow. I don’t need any more volume to stuff the box, I just want to make sure that there ample Fatalli’s, Brown X’s and Peach Bhuts.

There are some Douglah X Butch T’s in the box. A THP member has dibs on the rest of those that I harvest this week so that strain will be a bit light.

Finally, this box won’t contain any packing materials and will be utterly stuffed with pods. Bid price includes shipping. The auction is over at 9:00 so a bid at 8:59 is good, a bid at 9:00 doesn’t count.

Idiot Piquant said:
$30

ETA: 100 posts! 
Thanks for getting this auction up and running!

Like captain says. Filled to the top with pods. Very firm. Of 6lbs 6 pods were bad
null_zpscf196a5f.jpg

Giveaway to follow.
null_zpsf6414646.jpg

null_zpsb0b99baf.jpg

Thanks again for having these auctions for me to share with the rest of the members

I got a MFRB from Captain a while back and those were excellent peppers and huge just like those in pictures above. He is very generous. The winner will NOT be dissappointed. I would be all over this auction if it was on friday...

Thank you both for the kind words and the endorsements. The pictures are also very much appreciated.

I'm really glad that the two of you were pleased with your boxes. I'm also psyched that Idiot Piquant is bidding on his second box. I take that as high praise.

Idiot Piquant said:
Correction.  Bidding on the third box.  I lost on the box that went to KD. 

Where is everybody? 
I sincerely appreciate the regular auction participation and would be quite content were you to win at $30.

I'll be curious to see what happens during the closing moments. Good luck.

Gotrox said:
WoW.
I'll be damned.
Well, I'll be damned when the wife finds another box o pods in the post.
Hahahahaha

Especially such a massive one at that!

Edit: Payment received. Just PM me your shipping address and the pack will go out first thing tomorrow.

Yuppers.
Still have a bit of the last pepper-pocalypse in the fridge awaiting consumption, bottles of powders, flakes and a large pickle jar of smoked pepper salt---as well as a representative sample of whole frozen pods ( a couple of each type) in the "big freezer".
Considering the reputation of the provider of this one, I had to throw a number out, not thinking it would really sell at my price.
I am more than a bit pleased and surprised.

I already have a bunch of TSM and TSChocolate seed for giving away, as well as a bunch of mixed "mystery seeds" from pods I couldn't abso-posilutely identify.
Expect these will add to the mix of freebies----my yearly no sasbe, no cost, on my dime payback to the community (and hopefully nOOb recruitment).

I expect to have them ready to go out after turkey day.

Still @ the PO.
Arrived on Saturday, but had a memorial service to attend, and missed the 2 hrs our PO is open on Saturday.

I'll post a pic when I get it in the A.M.

Back