• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

A.J,!

Hows the weather working out for you man. Thought I ask seeing that you were going to put out your plants around the first of April.:lol:

Planted 84 last weekend and put them out...haven't put any more out as of today...will try and put as many out as possible this saturday and sunday...weather here Saturday morning is supposed to be 41F.

We're going to have a cold snap at the beginning of next week. It doesn't look like we'll get frost, but it will get into the 30's. I was kinda kicking myself for waiting and waiting when the weather has been so nice, but now I'm kinda glad I don't have any peppers in the ground.

Pam said:
We're going to have a cold snap at the beginning of next week. It doesn't look like we'll get frost, but it will get into the 30's. I was kinda kicking myself for waiting and waiting when the weather has been so nice, but now I'm kinda glad I don't have any peppers in the ground.

It was 84 here yesterday and todays high is supposed to be 71...41 in the morning but then start the warming trend again...I could move all the containers back in the garage, but I am to the point of telling the plants to "sink or swim"...if they make it fine, if they don't there is always the compost pile and the backups will get a shot...

I hope it doesn't freeze at your place Pam....

AlabamaJack said:
It was 84 here yesterday and todays high is supposed to be 71...41 in the morning but then start the warming trend again...I could move all the containers back in the garage, but I am to the point of telling the plants to "sink or swim"...if they make it fine, if they don't there is always the compost pile and the backups will get a shot...

I hope it doesn't freeze at your place Pam....

Yesterday we got a inch of rain and a few tornadoes, today we are supposed to get snow. Sometimes I wish I lived in the south.

Got caught in a hail stone storm today, it felt like knitting needles were been dropped from the sky. My plants won't go out until the greenhouse is put up in two weeks.

We are in the same boat AJ, 74 here today, 40 tomorrow. I think the plants will be fine. I have seedlings covered by a freak late snow storm that were fine the next day when it melted.

Back