• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Trinidad scorpion ?

I know it's a bit premature but minus the color do these look like Trinidad scorpion? there supposed to be Yellow Trinidad scorpion but ive never grown any scorpions before and just getting rather curious thanks fella's
2013-10-15_17-09-04_121.jpg

Nope.  Sorry, they are definitely not TS.  They look more like a rounded bhut.  Take a taste when they turn and see how hot they are.  That will help narrow them down.

MGOLD86 said:
Nope.  Sorry, they are definitely not TS.  They look more like a rounded bhut.  Take a taste when they turn and see how hot they are.  That will help narrow them down.
Aww dang I hope not the ghost/naga jolokia is played out was/am really hoping its a new one ive never grown?
Well heres another pic
2013-10-20_16-22-44_395.jpg

Man that that didn't do any good have to take a better one an up close one
here's one a little further down the way minus the color of course
2013-10-21_07-27-38_276.jpg

Smitty said:
Thanks fellas ..well the quest continues?

Fast way: Buy a box of peppers from Sicman and plant the seeds while the fall harvests are still cheap. He has a bazillion plants so there is a real good chance they are pure seeds. 

Jeff H said:

Fast way: Buy a box of peppers from Sicman and plant the seeds while the fall harvests are still cheap. He has a bazillion plants so there is a real good chance they are pure seeds. 
Yah I saw his ad but I dont have the money right now? Thanks Bud for the idea though,next time timing is everything.

Back