• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I love The Walking Dead!

Zombie_zps7d9179f6.jpg

Hopefully this season is better than the last...it was nothing but filler and just drug on and on and on...almost to the point where I decided I was not going to watch this season.

I watched Talking Dead last night after the show..... one of the guys said there will be a LOT more zombies this season.... sounds like shts fixin' to hit the proverbial fan.

Got to get out of the "bottle set".
I.E., stuck in a single set place. Usually used for production financial reasons or to focus on personal drama.

Time to get back on the road!!

Gotrox said:
Got to get out of the "bottle set".
I.E., stuck in a single set place. Usually used for production financial reasons or to focus on personal drama.

Time to get back on the road!!
Could not agree with you more. Can only watch so many zombies getting spear headed at the fence. Its getting very repetitious and is taking away from the suspense factor. I finally took it off the DVR. If the get back on the road again I might tune in. 

Yeah, Carol has come a long way since season 1. She went from a very timid, mousey and abused woman to a survivor who will do whatever it takes.

Here is my theory about this week's episode. Carol is a survivor. She is tough and will do whatever it takes to protect herself and her own. It is not in her best interest to find another place to live. Carol is not going to leave the prison. She will probably go back before Rick and convince the others that he is the one who killed Karen and David. Or maybe she'll find Tyreese first and convince him. 

I see that being the likeliest of scenarios.

I'm also interested to see what happens when Daryl finds out Rick booted her. I think he might be pissed enough to leave the prison on his own.

I wonder how this show will end. How do you end a zombie show?

Cure/kill all the zombies? Have them sail away to an uninfected island?(that wont work if they are infected and auto-zombify after death..) They all die? Blow up the earth?

Seems like an impossible to end well sort of thing.

Back