First 10 People
US ONLY
 ​
 ​
 ​

Rules are as follows: 
 ​
1. Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope

2. Include whatever amount of loose postage inside the envelope as it took to mail it to me. No metered postage can be used to send back the envelope. The USPS doesn't allow it. If postage is shorted, envelope will sit here until given the amount needed to send it.

3. Include return address label (or write return address on envelope).

4. Include ziplock baggie or coin envelope with variety name clearly marked on it.

5. Include a note with your THP user name and offer you're responding to.

6. Be sure to post on this thread to claim your spot. Then PM me for address if you need it. 

2ypael0.jpg
2ccv8g6.jpg
vovrig.jpg
 ​
 ​

2 more spots
KingChile said:
What's the difference in this one and Judy's?

Honestly not so sure hers are more bigger these are like regular shape moruga but brown. As in heat not so sure but iknow these are pretty daring hott

well i had one from sicks plant about two hours ago for dinner, defintely hot af!!!! took a toothpick scraped some of that orange oil off the  placenta and told my girl she had something on her tongue.  tore her up good. didnt hear the end of it

I'm in on this one, Sick! I grew out the Birgits Locoto and Brazilian Starfish seeds you sent me this year, and they are awesome! I'm overwintering the Birgits Locoto 'cause it was so productive.

Back