• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper Palace

Sawyer

Extreme Member
I just found this forum and it had no topics.  So, for what it's worth, there's a Pepper Palace in Pinnacle Hills in Rogers, AR.  I've been there once.  Seem like nice folks and they have a lot of hot sauce. 

There's one in the French Quarter in New Orleans. I think it's on Bourbon Street. I've been there once. There's a HUGE variety of sauces, jellies, salsas..... nice place!

Yeah, they're based in TN and have about 18 stores scattered about.

They added one in the Mall of America about a year ago here.  I still haven't made it there.  Everything is overpriced in that mall and it is a bit of a drive.  But I do want to go to check out the hot sauce selection :)

Editing to add - doh!  I didn't see this was in the Arkansas section, I just saw the title of Pepper Palace.

Not a problem for me, don't know about the mods.  The one in Rogers, AR has a Facebook page some may find useful, and the home office has a website.  (Disclaimers:  I rarely log on to my Facebook account and I have no vested interested in Pepper Palace.)

I was in the one in Rogers about a year ago..since i live in Rogers...wanted to see what all was in there. That was before i had developed a liking for anything hotter than jalapeno..guess i should go back and check it out now.

My only gripe is that it seems they stock a lot of private label sauces. I don't want Cajun Assblaster 3000, let alone the same sauce under 15 different labels.

I went to the one in Gatlinburg recently. The hottest sauce was easy to handle. They were somewhat over priced. I was't that impressed.

My apologies. Didn't realize this was for Arkansas. Regardless. Wasn't that impressed

Back