ajijoe is not closing up shop

SHES COMING HOME!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

im going to continue to do what God has called me to do!!

i will be keeping my seeds and i am officially open to help

i will be posting the rest of the new species at the end or possably next

IF YOUR LOOKING TO ORDER I NEED YOU TO HELP US CATCH UP WE FELL BEHIND SOME (IN THE BILLS)
I AM ACCEPTING ORDERS , SO IF ANYONE IS STILL INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT WITH A PM I CAN SEND YOU MY LIST VIA A PERSONAL EMAIL

I CANNOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP,PRAYERS,WELL WISHINGS,AND OVERALL WILLINGNESS TO HELP!!!

THERE IS AN OLD SAYing that applies here

"when a man purposes in his heart to aspire for greatness of everything that God has put within him, and then uses it for the betterment of others,he is alsways made better by the accentuation of the great people around him"

thanks your friend Joe

It`s a bend in the road, Joe, just as you say, but I hope you`ll be back and be better for the rest, too. 

I truly wish you all the very best and I certainly hope you`ll be on THP sharing all that knowledge and experience, even if you are having a break from growing and de-seeding thousands of peppers  :P

Jusplayn said:
Sorry to hear this Joe.
I believe in prayer and I am a praying man.
I will be saying one for you and your situation.

thanks bro i accept that

your bro Joe
Nigel said:
It`s a bend in the road, Joe, just as you say, but I hope you`ll be back and be better for the rest, too. 

I truly wish you all the very best and I certainly hope you`ll be on THP sharing all that knowledge and experience, even if you are having a break from growing and de-seeding thousands of peppers  :P
thanks my friend
your friend Joe
buddy said:
Joe:  Take care and best wishes.  As a fellow man of faith, I know that I don't need to tell you that the Good Lord won't give you more than you can handle.

TJP
yes i know but right now it dosnt seem that way

thank you for your prayer

your bro Joe

I'm pretty new here, but I've seen plenty of your posts, your advice, your offerings, etc and from what I can tell you've been great to so many people here. I hope things work out for you and that you find someone worthy of helping with your collection. :)

I hope you find someone to get the seeds be a wast not to pass them on but make sure you save yourself some as well. I got a Divorce about 10 years ago ended up being the best thing to happen to me, even if I didn't see how then.

Close to PA but not close enough.  Sorry to hear it buddy.  Hope all works out for you.

If I was closer I'd come get them and spread them over THP via SASBE's

Best of luck, Joe.  You have love in your heart - your life will be fine.

I'm pretty new here, but I've seen plenty of your posts, your advice, your offerings, etc and from what I can tell you've been great to so many people here. I hope things work out for you and that you find someone worthy of helping with your collection. :)

My thoughts exactly.

Good luck to you, kind sir.

Joe,

I don't know you but like others have shared Ive seen your post and such and in as much as you are a man of faith we're brothers, spiritual brothers bound together in a spiritual way by one whose love is both selfless and overwhelming, by one who holds the days of our lives in his hands and guides our steps, the same one who promise's good to us and to give us life abundant arrayed in the hope of his calling! By the spirit I feel compelled to tell you that all things work together for good to those that love God and have been called according to his purpose, he is a God of restoration and he's calling you to let go to strike out in faith and trust in his provision to be there one step ahead of you as you abandon yourself blindly by leaving behind everything that comforted you in the past. Know he says that he never leads you to the lessor but always to the greater he knows your heart and he's heard you and tonight he says Behold I make all things new, trust and believe even when you don't see , be still and know that HE IS GOD!

I know first hand how good he's been to me he's turned the mess Ive made of my life into wine, restoring my marriage, my children and my brokenness, I was lost but now Im found, was blind but now I see , and with each day as I learn to trust him more he redeems my days, and restores my soul.

You can trust his love for you, wherever it leads , he's for you and has a wonderful plan for your life!
Good Luck my dear brother , may you know his joy and may your journey be blessed !

Robin

Thank you, Spanky, for this wonderful message to Joe.  I know change is always difficult, but we somehow turn out the better for it.

Back