• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

KiNGDeNNiZ... keep moving forward!!

Actually more of a journal for me. Just like to see all the progressions.

This year 2013 I got hit with what was believed to be thrips. They consumed one plant after another. My veggies were all destroyed by spider mites. And now my struggling in ground plants are being consumed by aphids. So many buds and flowers. Too bad they won't make it. But hey. I did t have grubs this year

Thanks to all that sent pods. Powders. Hot sauces. And seeds. Although I wasn't able to do fresh pod giveaways. I was and still doing powder and seed giveaways.

I've started some new ones late in the summer and plan to go into full swing in a week.

Here are the big boys.
null_zps45a38df6.jpg

null_zps37ebf2ed.jpg

From this
null_zps0c3e811c.jpg

To this. Soil is roots organic. And some coco
null_zps36be4a8b.jpg

I've also give hydro a shot. Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA
null_zps3c3d7159.jpg

And made this my ghetto aerogarden utilizing clay balls. Lol ... Using aerogarden nutes for now
null_zpsa222b968.jpg

null_zpse2534a76.jpg

Thanks to THP and Facebook for sharing with me the pods powders and seeds.

I met some nice folks on the FB spectrum...and for some cool varieties to grow. My In ground will be nuked and dedicated solely to the Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA. I have some you've heard of and some you haven't like the "peanut" Lucy and Katie. Bubblegum orange and a few others. Here's to a head-start

88022245-C0DB-4FDE-B79C-B29F9F413753-49411-0000059FF1DD1779_zps520ffd64.jpg

Best of luck this year Dennis I know you will have another solid grow. I got some amazing pods (and seeds) from Dennis last season!

I hope your 2014 grow season rocks. Your one of the many fine members on here that set me up with a few seeds to try next year........

Good luck with your 2014 grow I hope you have a great grow, keep your eyes open for insect problems them little aphids and spider mites can be a real problem,  the mites took most of my garden this summer just could not get rid of them even thow I brought out the big gun and blasted the heck out of them, they completly wiped out my pole beans and tomatoes. 

MeatHead1313 said:
Plants look good Denniz! Hope you have a better season in 2014.
 praying to the peppergods!! drop by...and watch the progress

laynlow said:
Good luck in 2014 on your grow!
 thanks for looking out..

Jeff H said:
Looks Good Dennis, and Good luck.
 =D

Jamison said:
 Dude.. hope i dont disappoint with the seeds i got from you...

romy6 said:
Keep spraying dem plants. Dem bugs never give up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking real good!
 thanks for keeping me warm along with others on this forum... you are an honorary pepper angel.. be it seeds or peppers.. thanks again...

ArkansasJack said:
I hope your 2014 grow season rocks. Your one of the many fine members on here that set me up with a few seeds to try next year........
 hope i can continue to do so.. if you ever need more seeds.. lemme know ill let you know if i have it

Penny said:
Great set up there Dennis....good luck in 2014 :dance:
 THanks.. wish to have myself :dance:ing

wildseed57 said:
Good luck with your 2014 grow I hope you have a great grow, keep your eyes open for insect problems them little aphids and spider mites can be a real problem,  the mites took most of my garden this summer just could not get rid of them even thow I brought out the big gun and blasted the heck out of them, they completly wiped out my pole beans and tomatoes.
 ya mights and thrips this year was my nemesis.. more recently i just got hit by aphids...

got a few more seeds to get going thru the year... thanks to OBN aka BCP for having these seeds available

the babies getting window lighting

hope to help judy get these seeds out soon

wish my peppers didnt have the leaf curls and all the aphids... this is how they looked before i chopped tham

almost ever leaf looks like this

NOT THAT MUCH growth.. but its still alive after 3 weeks after transfer

added some CALMAG

megahot said:
Your off to a great start D! Keep up the good work!

GA Growhead said:
Hoping things come together and then finish smooth this year for you!
I will be keeping an eye on ya to see how these grow out.
Kauai1984 said:
Best of luck this year Dennis I know you will have another solid grow. I got some amazing pods (and seeds) from Dennis last season!

thanks.. hope to have a better year....going to work on my sisters yard in hopes theres less bugs there than my house

Portuge said:
Bubblegum orange? Interesting Dennis, best of luck in 2014
 yes.. thanks to someone in germany.. i sowed 5 .. didnt work out... sowed another 5.. hope they pop soon
MoA took root... the momma plant i took this cutting from didnt make it.. good thing it took root

i started 70 seeds (pods from sawyer) of MoA for giveaways on NOV25

22/70 after 6 days

got some seeds done sown NOV 24.....yes that is 7 Pot Lava Yellow you see in the bucket

been busy aside peppers

shared some peppers with some nongrowing CHILIheads at work.. thanks to ALEX from SD.. on FB

Thanks PaulG for some heat

reused some jiffy pucks to transplant some seedlings and long and behold.. some seeds are germing.. SMH...lots of unknowns again

16 unknowns that is

3/4 rooted MoAs NICE!!!

gave Melissa77754(local to me) some of PEPPERPROBLEMS plants... this his how they are looking

3gal container

Pinoy83 said:
bummmppppppp, nice podssssss and seeeddssssss...weres mine lol
in the bucket.. ill get them out tomorrow

Back