Holiday Party Likker

Hey y'all,

Justa wondrin' what booze and party likker y'all loadin' up for the holidays.

What alcohol are ya' serving?

Estate bottled?

Beer?

Mogen David?

Clicquot Brut?

Wwwwhiskey?

Hobo wine?

I'm stickin' with Hornito's Reposado and Alaskan Amber.

What's y'all's party likker?

Bourbon:
Makers Mark
Evan Williams Single Barrel
Buffalo Trace
Jim Beam Red Stag
Jim Beam White Label

Vodka:
Titos Handmade

Rum:
Jerry Sailor
Sammys Beach Bar

Tequila:
Patron Silver

Brewksi:
Sam Adams Winter Collection
Michelob Amber Bock
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale

Also have plenty of Jack Daniels, some Vodka infused with vanilla beans and few different cordials and liqueurs.
There's several bottles of wine, not sure what they are... not my responsibility to keep up that department.

ms.jpg

HopsNBarley said:
Bourbon:
Makers Mark
Evan Williams Single Barrel
Buffalo Trace
Jim Beam Red Stag
Jim Beam White Label

Vodka:
Titos Handmade

Rum:
Jerry Sailor
Sammys Beach Bar

Tequila:
Patron Silver

Brewksi:
Sam Adams Winter Collection
Michelob Amber Bock
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale

Also have plenty of Jack Daniels, some Vodka infused with vanilla beans and few different cordials and liqueurs.
There's several bottles of wine, not sure what they are... not my responsibility to keep up that department.

Now THAT'S some Party Likker!!!

Xmas time is time to be proper-sloshed!  But alas.  This year is very different - Xmas is at our house this year which means me havin to be responsible an all.  But.  Still gotta have me some booze, so here goes:

Beer - lots!  My fave at the moment is a damn fine proper lager aptly named "Old Wobbly" (7% alc.) from Mitchell's Brewery.  Mysecond favourite is Milk and Honey Ale also from Mitchell's.  http://www.thecraftbeerproject.co.za/beer-destinations/breweries/mitchells-brewery/
Luckily my wife also loves these two beers.

Whisky and whiskey.  Yip that's right.  Scotch and Irish.  Irish is perfect party juice - they all pretty much similar in flavour (although Tullamore DEW is imo the best of the bunch)  For party quaffing I'm going with Powers Gold Label - nothing complicated just good-old fashioned Irish hooliganism.  Jamesons can get stuffed in some pretentious corner nowhere near my house.

As for the Scotch - I'm going to have to settle on the Glenmorangie 12 year old range - the Nectar d'Or is a particularly soft and delectable drink.

And anybody who wants to drink anything else can bring it themselves.

RobStar said:
Xmas time is time to be proper-sloshed!  But alas.  This year is very different - Xmas is at our house this year which means me havin to be responsible an all.  But.  Still gotta have me some booze, so here goes:

Beer - lots!  My fave at the moment is a damn fine proper lager aptly named "Old Wobbly" (7% alc.) from Mitchell's Brewery.  Mysecond favourite is Milk and Honey Ale also from Mitchell's.  http://www.thecraftbeerproject.co.za/beer-destinations/breweries/mitchells-brewery/
Luckily my wife also loves these two beers.

Whisky and whiskey.  Yip that's right.  Scotch and Irish.  Irish is perfect party juice - they all pretty much similar in flavour (although Tullamore DEW is imo the best of the bunch)  For party quaffing I'm going with Powers Gold Label - nothing complicated just good-old fashioned Irish hooliganism.  Jamesons can get stuffed in some pretentious corner nowhere near my house.

As for the Scotch - I'm going to have to settle on the Glenmorangie 12 year old range - the Nectar d'Or is a particularly soft and delectable drink.

And anybody who wants to drink anything else can bring it themselves.

But of course they can bring their own.

I wouldna' be sharing that Glenmorangie 12yo no how!

Luckily most are not big on whisky anyways but just in case they reckon they are gonna get more than one wee dram there's more Powers to subdue them with!

And you TB?  What's on your cane train? 

RobStar said:
Luckily most are not big on whisky anyways but just in case they reckon they are gonna get more than one wee dram there's more Powers to subdue them with!

And you TB?  What's on your cane train? 

I'm not that ambitious thank you very much.

Hornitos Tequila and Alaskan Amber beer.

That's all I need.

Back