Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Lucky Dog Hot Sauce!

Hi everyone!

Not often you see a Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Sale, but 'tis the season! 

Black Friday:
From 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM on Black Friday only, all *orders* over $20 get 1 bottle each of BOTH Pink Label and Purple Label, FREE. That's right. Spend $20+ on Lucky Dog Hot Sauce and get two (2) bottles of free hot sauce!! 
Just order $20+ worth of products on 11/29/13 from 12:01 AM until 11:59 PM and get 1 bottle of new Pink Label and 1 bottle of new Purple Label absolutely free of charge, with no additional shipping cost. 
:woohoo: 

Cyber Monday:
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Red Label 4-packs will be marked down 50% off!
LDHS 3-packs will be marked down 30% off!
No limit, no coupon needed!

God help me. heh

----------------------------------------------------------------​
 ​
But wait, there's more!
I'm also knocking 20% off all shirts, all sizes, men's and women's on Black Friday, and extending that all the way through the weekend through Cyber Monday!!  

Additionally, if you buy a shirt with your order, shipping will be just $6 for the entire order  - for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday and all weekend long!! :woohoo: 

OMG, seriously?!?

Yes, seriously.  :dance:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - best deal you're ever gonna see for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce, so get while the gettin's good! 

Sale starts in just over 2 hours! :woohoo:
Oh heck with it....it's midnight on the east coast - any qualifying order from 9:00 PM on tonight gets the pink & purple!

T-shirt deal is live too!

Yep! Easiest sale ever - all orders of $20 or more get 2 bottles of sauce (1 new Purple Label & 1 new Pink Label!) absolutely free of charge with no additional shipping cost!   :hot:

T-shirts 20% off all weekend through midnight Monday!  :dance:

Buy a t-shirt with your sauce order and the ENTIRE ORDER ships for just $6 bucks!  :onfire:

(t-shirt shipping deal also goes all weekend!)

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Sale starts in just over 2 hours! :woohoo:
Oh heck with it....it's midnight on the east coast - any qualifying order from 9:00 PM on tonight gets the pink & purple!

T-shirt deal is live too!
Thank you. I didn't even think about the time difference when I ordered.  :rolleyes:

Tinben said:
Thank you. I didn't even think about the time difference when I ordered.  :rolleyes:
And I didn't think about it when I posted this sale!
:doh:

Your order actually inspired me to clarify and err on the side of making sure everyone got the deal they were expecting. :cheers:

Oops / will go make some room!

You can always reach me at luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com or through the contact us on my website.
:cheers:

Thanks for your order!
Orders are flooding in today - thanks everyone!

Ok, mailbox here is cleared out. Sorry about that!

Love the new profile picture.  Nothing makes a black lab more distinguished than good (mustache) grooming!

I just stocked up on LDHS, so I'll have to wait on the pink and purple.  Maybe by my next time around, there will be pink with purple polkadots! 

Happy Holidaze, LDHS!

Yes - cracked me up when i did it - it's for Movember. My sweet mustache is coming off tomorrow on Dec 1st at 12:01 AM, but it did its job & raised some $ for charity! 

I did it on my company FB page profile too. Several people asked if I had been hacked, my dad included. Like that's all someone would do if they hacked me? :rofl: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic, I've decided to finish the sale at 12:01 AM PT, so even more time to take advantage of the free Pink / Purple Label deal!  

Don't forget, Cyber Monday I'll be knocking down prices too - that one will also go from 9:01 PM PT Monday (12:01 AM ET) until 12:01 AM Tuesday. 50% off Red Label!!! 30% off 3-packs!! 20% off t-shirts!! And if you buy a shirt+sauce you'll get your entire order shipped for just $6 bucks!  

Oh snap, really?!?  :shh:

Yes, really.  :dance:

Scott, Randi and I just placed our order. Couldn't decide between the orange or the black. We ended up going with a 4 pack of black and a T-shirt.

If anyone hasn't tried LDHS, this is the perfect opportunity to try one of the best sauces around. I KNOW once you try it, you'll be lining up to get more.

Back