for-sale 9.6mil SHU Pure Evil for sale

salsalady

Business Member
Our newest release Pure Evil 9.6 mil SHU is available now!  First Come First Served for numbers of the first batch. 

$69.00 with free worldwide shipping for all Pure Evil 9.6 purchases for the first 13. 

IMG_1849.JPG

http://www.texascreekproducts.com/products.html

IMG_1851.JPG

First Edition orders receive 9.6mil SHU Pure Evil, a novelty vial of capsaicin powder (not for consumption!), and another special item.

Thanks for checking it out!

New Labels are Here!  They look really sharp!

Attachments

• IMG_1852.JPG
    IMG_1852.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 78
Griff, you should have your's today or Monday at the latest.  It went out Wednesday.  The first orders were delayed waiting on the labels. 

Can you see what's in it? 

IMG_1847.JPG

JayT said:
How many of the first 13 are left?
as of this morning- 6

So if you buy one of those, is there a taster?  I want to try it, so buying a collectible is not wise in that case.

I could send you one that isn't numbered, etc. 

I haven't decided whether or not to continue doing the wax thing on the top.  Originally I was planning on wrapping the same red tape used on the original tins around the top.  The red wax looks really cool, but I'm afraid it will discourage people from opening the tin and using the product.  Collectibles are cool and all, but I want the stuff to be used, not just sitting on a shelf. 

I agree with that completely. The packaging looks great but the collector in me would make it difficult to open.

Pure Evil should be used, not left on a shelf to look at.

Transient Exuberance said:
I agree with that completely. The packaging looks great but the collector in me would make it difficult to open.

Pure Evil should be used, not left on a shelf to look at.
Yeah. I kinda feel the same way. I received mine yesterday and have been debating to open it or not. 

OPEN IT!!!  There's surprises on the inside.  The wax is a softer kind, so you should be able to use the zip-string and keep it still looking good. 

:cool:  FINALLY!  :D

Nightshade and LDHS got a preview, and they didn't get it right away....

still waiting for people to try it as a food additive,

:cool:

Nightshade, I like your sig line-  didn't claw my way up the food chain to have a salad so pass me that steak!!

Check this out-

the first order placed for Pure Evil 9.6 was from a collector in Canada. Due to international shipping, etc, it took a few days to get there but today, he comes home from work to find his order waiting in the mailbox...

Pure Evil #1/13 of the First Edition released in Dec 2013, delivered on Dec 13, 2013....  That was cool!!!!! 

Back