bottles-jars where to find the plastic wrap on the woozy bottle neck

Hi everyone, I am trying to dress my woozy up a little. I was wondering where do you get the plastic wrap on the neck of the woozy bottle that actually seals over top of the cap as well? Is it something I can buy and put on or is it something done by a bottling company?   

Most just use Shrink Bands which can be purchased from bottle companies.  Sizes vary, so be aware of that when ordering.  Some use caps for wine bottles.  Most shrink bands may come up over the top of the cap but usually don't completely cover the cap.  Those type covers are probably wine bottle or maybe beer bottle type covers. 

Beer bottle covers? Just what kind of beer has shrink bands? Methow Light? :lol:

They are called "Tamper Evident Shrink Seals" and can be found in many places.  Some places can custom-print them.  I'm in the process of designing some for my first product after seeing some neat looking ones on some Jack Daniels bourbon BBQ sauces.  They aren't too expensive, and usually come in rolls of 500 feet, or individual squares.

Your average 24-ct, 5oz woozy bottle has a 50-52mm flat width.  Your bottling machine or co-packer may have a specific size.  Be sure to clarify flat or round width.

Back