420!!!!!

Kinda like my 75 Anniversery of Beer being relegalized in America thread, thought I might post this other celebration thread. Today be 420 baby! Smoke em if you got em!

Bwahahaha! WOW! That's sycronisity for you right there. I didn't even notice it but I posted this thread exactly at 4:20PM! WOW!

I shoulda' known you would be the first to bring 420 day to everyone's attention. The actual origons of the 420 code are rather elusive. It certainly represents the appreciation of marijuana i.e. ganja, bud, boo, tea, pot, weed, spliff, mary jane, dope, mota, grass, super skunk, matanuska thunderf*#k, aculpulco gold, puna bud, maui wowie, marin county, xmas bud, thai stick, etc....not that I do that sort of thing...just what I heard about on 60 Minutes.
Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
I shoulda' known you would be the first to bring 420 day to everyone's attention. The actual origons of the 420 code are rather elusive. It certainly represents the appreciation of marijuana i.e. ganja, bud, boo, tea, pot, weed, spliff, mary jane, dope, mota, grass, super skunk, matanuska thunderf*#k, aculpulco gold, puna bud, maui wowie, marin county, xmas bud, thai stick, etc....not that I do that sort of thing...just what I heard about on 60 Minutes.
Cheers, TB.

The agreed upon origin of 420 for pot comes from a small group of stoners in the 60's (I believe it was the 60's). The time they set for meeting up after school to smoke was 4:20PM...which eventually spreak and got perminitly attached to pot.

Haha..least I wasn't the only one who thought it was a fun day...

drugs-are-bad-420.jpg

texas blues said:
Cheers, TB.

very very funny! great post.

G4 had a big special on 420 Sunday. They supposedly interviewed the original hippies who had a post marked letter referencing the phrase, as well as a hunt for an elusive weed patch that somehow corresponded to the 420 also.

Someday IGG,we just have to wait for all of the super conservatives to get old and die. Demonizing pot has ruined so many lives over a drug that is less harmful than alcohol.

cheezydemon said:
Someday IGG,we just have to wait for all of the super conservatives to get old and die. Demonizing pot has ruined so many lives over a drug that is less harmful than alcohol.

Amen!

What's illegal for us civilians isn't the same for cops or military Cheezydome. I'd definitely rather go down from pepper-spray than a tazer though.

Well, today was Earth Day. So in an effort to become more green, I pakced two bowls, hehehehe. Well, I also started to prep the garden bed.

Reading some of the responses here, I think we might have inadvertently started the "f@#$ it im smokin' " thread....

Back