• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce A Great hot sauce

I just tried hot of texas habanero sauce I bought it online at www.hottexas.com and it was really good had a great heat level (HOT) and a wonderful flavor it is only available online and they send you a free sample first

Anyways I liked that one and I am in no way affiliated.

Different tastes, I guess. I tried their sample and wasn't very impressed. To me it tasted like tomato sauce with some Frank's Red Hot in it. My all-time favorite is Marie Sharp's.

Well I do believe there sample packets didn't do the justice I purchased the bottle and thats when I noticed the intence flavor but sometimes my tongue can be sensitive. There are some days I can eat my pepper extract 1.5 miilion scu on pretty much aeverything then there are days I couldnt eat it on anything.

I have eaten it 1 drop on a cracker or a little bread.
Sometimes I add it to hot sauce. I put 1-2 drops in my breakfast eggs and sausage. I make chinese recipes with it. Usually its a couple drops at a time.

Yeah, sounds like you're immune all right. If your extract is really 1.5 million SU like you say then only someone immune to capsaicin could eat the stuff directly and undiluted.

I love the smell not for a long time cause your eyes will burn but i love the smell of mine I don't like the smell of my compettitors yes I tried my competion.

😉

I've tried it before and thought it was alright. Plenty of heat. I have no one favorite I change often.

I do like Gator sauce.pain is good batch #37 and tastebud datil pepper sauce are still some of the ones I turn to often

Back