• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Vincent's restarted 2014 glog***April 1st Pic Update***

I figured it was close enough to go ahead and start my 2014 grow. I have already sown many seeds and have a few seedlings as well. Some of you may have seen towards the end of my last grow I had an in-ground garden plot tilled. It's fairly large at 30' long by 25' wide, so it'll hold way more plants than I could ever use lol. I will fill it as much as I can without going overboard..... I am going to be growing the wilds in root pouches just for convenience mainly, I will overwinter all of them hopefully. I just don't want to have to dig them up and worry about damaging their roots. I have about 15-20 seedlings under the T5's right now along with a good bit ofs eeds I'mwai ting to pop up, and my lonely hydro plant (Yellow Daisy Cutter).

Here is a list of the seeds I've sown so far. The ones with a * beside it indicates that at least one has sprouted. This is definitely not a final list and will change constantly until mid January probably.

Forgot to add C. Parvifolium to that list. No sprouts yet though.

I will probably add

MOA Scotch Bonnet
Not Black Naga X Yellow Scotch Bonnet (my own cross, will not release)
My unnamed black hybrid (will not release)
7 pot Primo X (can't release)
7 Pot Jonah Yellow
7 Pot Chaguanas Yellow
7 Pot Rennie Red
7 Pot Rennie Brown
Brazilian Ghost Pepper
Cili Goronong
7 Pot Barrackpore Chocolate *pending trade*
Trinidad Scorpion VV7
Aji Pineapple
UBSC

There's a few more I can't remember. I am almost certain I will have to make some cuts, but I don't know which ones that will be lol. Some of them I'm only growing 1 plant just to (a)see if I like it, and (b) I'm runnning out of seed.

I've been trying to track down some seeds for the 007 7 pot, so I'm definitely interested in that one to see how it turns out.  I hope it grows out true and turns out good pods.

Ignite said:
I've been trying to track down some seeds for the 007 7 pot, so I'm definitely interested in that one to see how it turns out.  I hope it grows out true and turns out good pods.
Yea, I got 2 seeds in a trade from Jon (Megahot) and hoped that at least one would germinate. Well only one did, it's already producing pods but none are ripe yet.

Off to a great start, there, Vincent - quite a list.

Jamison said:
Looking forward to this one. I was wondering if you were gonna grow them MoA's.
Hell yea, those will definitely stay on the list

megahot said:
Right on bro! Looking really good! :) Hope she keeps rockin for you.
Thanks man, I'm sure she'll keep doing what she's doing. I just can't wait to put her in a bigger container.

PaulG said:
Off to a great start, there, Vincent - quite a list.
Thanks Paul, hopefully the plants are as nice as the list lol.

bump.

Wow, cotys!

Starts looking very healthy, too!

Well I had to come up with a better way to store my seeds and keep track of what I had lol. So I came up with this. I ordered some empty prescription bottles from US Plastics and bought a plastic container. Then I numbered every bottle. I then made a spreadsheet of thenu mbers and typed what variety of seed was in each bottle. I made some little row divider things so they wouldn't fall over and well it works pretty well.

Back