vendor peppermania

anyone order recently?

beth made good on last year when she was slow......so i placed another order this year on oct 30

haven't gotten it yet......haven't got a reply to the inquiry email i sent a week ago

anyone have any recent experiences? 

has anyone received a recent order?

I was well satisfied as a customer in 2011, but Beth has not updated her web page since 2012 so I have not reordered.
Just checked again and there is no update for the 2014 growing year.  Sure wish her the best and hope she is OK.

Only took an hour for an email response.  Looks like it's as everyone has guessed on other topics about Peppermania.  She's just really behind, having trouble catching up when she's just running things by herself.  I'm in no rush, just wanted to try to get an early start on peppers this year. Being blessed with a super long season here in South Texas, though, I can deal with that.  I'm ok waiting a while for something if it's going to be quality, and from what I understand she is all about high quality products.  I'll just be patiently waiting for my seeds.  :)

When I ordered from Beth two seasons ago she was very
personable, prompt and sent out good quality seeds.  Not to
mention the freebies she sends out on her business card and
with her orders!

Monsterhook87 said:
Only took an hour for an email response.  Looks like it's as everyone has guessed on other topics about Peppermania.  She's just really behind, having trouble catching up when she's just running things by herself.  I'm in no rush, just wanted to try to get an early start on peppers this year. Being blessed with a super long season here in South Texas, though, I can deal with that.  I'm ok waiting a while for something if it's going to be quality, and from what I understand she is all about high quality products.  I'll just be patiently waiting for my seeds.   :)

what email did you use?

i have had no response to two emails to two different addresses......

haven't had a chance to call yet.....i don't have a job where i can get near the phone much during the day
Burning Colon said:
why not cut right to the chase and phone her?

Phone:

perhaps a recorded answering machine message exists?

haven't had a chance yet.....and as much as i like her and the product she puts out.....i shouldn't have to chase this hard, either

finally heard from her on 12/31

"really busy...behind"

she said my order would be in transit by the weekend....we'll see if they show in the mail this week

two weeks since the last email reply, telling me my seeds would go out that weekend (the weekend of the 4th0

still nothing......i have two full trays of (72) pellets started (all bhuts & 7 pods/7 pots)......aji pancas soaking & into paper towels.....plan to continue starting seeds over the next few weeks to a month.....i really would like the seeds i orderded from beth, but i am not holding my breath

apparently i was over by (3) days on the 45 day limit from paypal.....so as of now, i am out my $32

it is now 76 days since my order was placed, and my Paypal payment was accepted

at this point, i would have to look it up....lol

been a long time......ive got two trays of bhuts & 7pod/pots/scorps already under lights......i even have a dozen aji pancas germinated (after just one last year)
not a huge order.......a few staples, a few new things just to try.......but i really need to jump on finding some of the staples if the order isn't going to happen

i sent one last email......we'll see if i get an actualy response....she seems like a really nice lady, but i don't like just giving $32 away, either.....not a make or break amount by any means.......but tomorrow is payday, and $32 sure would be nice to have in my pocket today....lol

Aji Umba
Item# Aji Umba

Beni Highlands
Item# Beni Highlands

Black Congo
Item# Black Congo

Aji de la Tierra
Item# Aji de la Tierra

Aji Limon
Item# Aji Limon

Chimayo
Item# Chimayo

Guajillo aka Mirasol
Item# Guajillo - Mirasol

Pulla (Puya)
Item# Pulla - Puya

Purira
Item# Purira

Manzano Amarillo
Item# Manzano Amarillo

Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Item# Jamaican Hot Chocolate

the only ones i really will need to replace are the congos, the jamaicans, the pulla, purira and guajillo......shouldn't be all that hard to find......the rest were just things to try, although some of them were ordered with specific sauce components in mind....

we'll see if i get a response to one more plea.......i just want a definitive answer at this point, although some would say my answer has already been given....

The only one of these I have (had) is the Jamaican Hot Chocolate, but i planted all the seeds I had. Sorry, I'm no help. Hopefully she actually gets your order to you.

tims77 said:
Aji Umba
Item# Aji Umba

Beni Highlands
Item# Beni Highlands

Black Congo
Item# Black Congo

Aji de la Tierra
Item# Aji de la Tierra

Aji Limon
Item# Aji Limon

Chimayo
Item# Chimayo

Guajillo aka Mirasol
Item# Guajillo - Mirasol

Pulla (Puya)
Item# Pulla - Puya

Purira
Item# Purira

Manzano Amarillo
Item# Manzano Amarillo

Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Item# Jamaican Hot Chocolate

hate to keep coming back to this, but.....

this is an exact quote from an email on 1/25: "I will place the order in the USPS postal system Priority Mail on Monday."

today is 2/4.....nothing as of yet

Back