• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Lethal Ingestion

I bought a few new sauces again last week and wanted to know if anyone else has any thoughts on them. I bought Cajohn's 10 Sauce with Jolokia, Blair's Pure Death (which is my favorite of the bunch), and Lethal Ingestion (which was surprising to me in that it was WAY hotter than I expected).

Havent tried Blairs new one yet, but CaJohn10 is my current all time favorite (outside of FKS of course), and LI is HOT :mouthonfire: No extract either - straight from CaJohns mouth.

I haven't had the other two, but I've had the Cajohn 10. As far as heat mixed with flavor it's definitely my favorite sauce. I wish it was a tad hotter, but I can't complain. I still order the stuff everytime the bottles empty!!;) I have been interested in that lethal ingestion as well.

Alright I finally broke down and just ordered the lethal ingestion test batch. Since I've gotta pay for shipping I ordered some of the stoopifying wing sauce too. Can't wait!!:hell:

I've had the 10 sauce and reckon it's pretty bloody good though I find the flavour to be a bit overpowering for my discerning palate, and found it too hard to eat a lot of it though the heat levels were very good.

chilliman64 said:
I've had the 10 sauce and reckon it's pretty bloody good though I find the flavour to be a bit overpowering for my discerning palate, and found it too hard to eat a lot of it though the heat levels were very good.

I really love the taste of mustard and you can taste it in it. Heat with that is PERFECT...for my palate that is at least. I dip my french fries in hot mustard too so that may explain it as well.:lol:

Well, I just tried the lethal ingestion. It's a VERY good sauce and it's tasty. I'm wondering if I should have put more on my scrambled eggs though? It didn't kick my butt like I thought. I just may have to get the dosage down though:lol::lol: Definitely tasty though. I like this one.

Back