• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Food Network "Hottie" Poll

Hottest Female Food Network Host

• Giada De Laurentiis

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Paula Dean

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Rachael Ray

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Sandra Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ina Garten (barefoot contessa)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ingrid Hoffman (Simply Delicioso

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Well I guess this Poll just had to be made since my last poll on Rachael Rays seeds and guts heat poll turned into a wow she is hot thread so here goes...

Pick the Food Network
Lady you would like to (well someone said it in the other thread)
"Hit" the Most :lol: have fun :lol:

*The views and Opinions of this Poll do not reflect the thoughts and views or Management of HotPeppersFlyFishing or any of his affiliates* haha j/k

Actually, I really can't stand any of them. But if I was forced to choose, I'd say "Rachael Ray". I chose her because she'll have endless amounts of energy in the sac, she talks with her hands which means she's good with them as well, aaaaannnddd....umm.....she uses hot sauce.

I like to watch Giada with the sound turned off, she over-pronounces the Italian words like the local news people every time they speak a spanish word.

I've never seen any of there shows but as this place is called The Hot Pepper, I went for the hottest looking - Rachael Ray

I would say it's a toss up between Giada, Rachel and Ingrid. If Julia Child was on there, she would get my vote in a heart beat.

Rachel Ray has no neck. If I took her to a club and we walked in the room...everyone's head would turn....but hers. But would I "hit it"? Nah....she would never shut up. She would describe sex as "yummo". I would probably have to fake it with her.
Cheers, TB.

I dont watch any cooking shows, so I had to look up on the internet who these gals are, but I voted for giada.
but I agree with the DR. its between Giada, Rachel and Ingrid so may the best backtoe win :lol:

chiliman i couldnt agree more, giada's italian word thing is pestering as hell, cant stand it. and omri is right about rachel being annoying. my vote goes to ingrid

Hot Canuck said:
Nigella...especially when she's beating eggs...:whistle:
That's not fair, she's not on the list! but yes... she is hot. actually I believe she's the reason why the phrase "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" was invented. :P

Back