New from SoCal

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! My whole story's in my profile, so if you care to read it all, check over there.

Goes without saying that I am a huge fan of Mad Dog 357 CE sauce. ;)

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

-Ben

gday and welcome to THP from the Great Land Down Under Ben.

do you eat peppers too or are you more of a sauce/concentrate man?

I'm more of a sauce/extract guy. I do eat whole jalapeƱos (much to the dismay of those around me, usually) from time to time, and I've had the very unpleasant experience of "finding" the habanero that my mom "lost" in the lasagna. Typically, though, I prefer to use sauces and extracts as a food additive, rather than using the peppers themselves as the food.

MadDogDisciple said:
I'm more of a sauce/extract guy. I do eat whole jalapeƱos (much to the dismay of those around me, usually) from time to time, and I've had the very unpleasant experience of "finding" the habanero that my mom "lost" in the lasagna. Typically, though, I prefer to use sauces and extracts as a food additive, rather than using the peppers themselves as the food.

I'm not sure but maybe that is the first time I have heard of someone's Mum eating habs. I sure it happens, but it just sounds a bit odd to me. Dads I can understand, but Mums...

Back