• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

One of my HS buds will be on Food Network tomorrow!

Mods, please move this thread if I started it in the wrong spot.

One of my good HS friends, Rob, runs a catering business and restaurant.  He will be on The Kitchen tomorrow.  The show airs at 11 am on Food Network.  Tune in and check him out!

I am heading to his shop tomorrow to attend the viewing party.  The bonus for me, he is previewing his Super Bowl catering menu at the party.  On the menu will be two of my sauces that he is going to feature on his wings!  Beyond stoked that he is letting me share a small piece of his day and get me some market research!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/the-kitchen.html

That was pretty cool. Quite the snack-adium he built. I wish they would have spot lighted him more, those chipotle bbq sandwich things looked friggen awesome. Tell him to make you some then send them to me. lol

:( missed it!  But they usually replay the shows, so I'll keep an eye out for it on that channel.

salsalady said:
:( missed it!  But they usually replay the shows, so I'll keep an eye out for it on that channel.
The show is called "Kitchen" and the episode is called "The Big Game". On tomorrow (Sunday) 9:AM on the food Channel.
Also Monday at 1:PM

Scoville DeVille said:
That was pretty cool. Quite the snack-adium he built. I wish they would have spot lighted him more, those chipotle bbq sandwich things looked friggen awesome. Tell him to make you some then send them to me. lol
I agree on them not showing him enough. They also edited out the part where they mention the name of his place. :( They did put a couple of his recipes on their website though. :)

That was a really cool episode! Rob looks like he'd be a hoot to hang out with too!

Hope you had a blast at the viewing party! BTW - what IS the name of Rob's place???

Back