• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

spongy's 2014- new house new area to grow

well 2013 was just alright nothign special, just 6 reaper plants and a reg bhut. my other hobbies took away from growing. so i live 3 min from the course and our yard gets much better sun for most of the day. 3-4 weeks ago i cut 5 reapers back and 6 weeks ago the bhut was cut back, so i should have some nice plants this year. i will also be sprouting 5-6 other plants this year(not sure what they will be quite yet, we are still unpacking) so unlike last year, this will contain many many more pictures of the plants, pods!

come on down! no hydro this year though, we have to pay for water at this place. but hit me up when you want to come down! we are in North park(805X el cajon blvd)

spongey600 said:
well 2013 was just alright nothign special, just 6 reaper plants and a reg bhut. my other hobbies took away from growing. so i live 3 min from the course and our yard gets much better sun for most of the day. 3-4 weeks ago i cut 5 reapers back and 6 weeks ago the bhut was cut back, so i should have some nice plants this year. i will also be sprouting 5-6 other plants this year(not sure what they will be quite yet, we are still unpacking) so unlike last year, this will contain many many more pictures of the plants, pods!
what types are you doing?

Good luck with the unpacking and congrats on an improved growing habitat!! Best of luck ... Cheers Trippa

well as my updated, i had some plants stolen and a bunch of little ones knocked over that did not make it,  so i had to go back to germinating seeds.  i bought some plants from Jim duffy as i wait for the seeds to pop up to say hello.  here is the list of what i am growing( and or germinating)
some type of naga
7pod Rennie
7 pod Jonah
malawi Piquante
choc marouga
alleppo
Reaper
Brazillian Ghost
Some type of hawaiian pepper
maui purple
inca red drop
ancho san luis
Choc bhut X yellow 7(came out of my pods that were a orange rust color very hot and i forget the generation i am on maybe F5-6)
Douglah X butch T
brown 7
Fatalii
Brain strain
 Aji Chumacho
pictures will come in a few weeks

Unreal that someone would steal a plant. I understand MJ plants but pepper plants, damn man! Good luck this year! Congrats on the new place!

yeah, i know, my buddy was saying that if they dont kill the plants they stole, once they eat a pod off it they will bring the plants back! they were a 7pod Primo, and bubblegum 7pod. they other 2 little ones were bishopd crown( for my wife)

spongey600 said:
yeah, i know, my buddy was saying that if they dont kill the plants they stole, once they eat a pod off it they will bring the plants back! they were a 7pod Primo, and bubblegum 7pod. they other 2 little ones were bishopd crown( for my wife)

Lol

Damn dude, I hope it burns them a new one. Primo are some Wicked pods.

well here is an update,  after the heat wave the plants got set back with some sun burn
cannot read the label so not 100% sure ( hopefully once pods set you experts can chime in.

brazilian ghost i belive

aleppo- needs a good flush,  some cal mag.

choc moruga

hawaiian

Jonahs

Rennie-just topped it

bishops crown

over wintered reaper starting to look happy and pushing blooms

took a few pictures today, i potted most up over the weekend
pineapple sage

Brazilian ghost

Jay's peach ghost sorpion center, brain strain on right

Orange Thai(left), ALma Paprika (tall in back),  sweet apple (center)

not sure the front one,  but the back 1 is butch T

Hawaiian

Choc Maruga

Malawi Piquante

Aleppo

Jonah

over wintered reaper staring to push some nice looking pods!

choc brain

bhutXdouglah

malawi piquante

sweetapple

will post more later!

Inca red drop, brazil ghost, hawaiian, syrian allepo,. chocolate beauty

unknown pepper but it looks like it will be HOT

Back