• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon 3 is HOT!

I really didn't think it was possible, but I burnt my tastebuds into submission tonight with Defcon 3......And DM MK II. If you use 2 parts Defcon 3 and 1 part DM MK II you end up with some pretty darn hot (and tasty wings) I also tossed in some cajun seasoning for good measure. Now I finally found a use for the bottle of 3 sauce that came in the package I bought from the Creator a year ago. Now if I only had some Zero (that wasn't a collectible).

I would think so. The DM MKII is stupidly hot.

"Now if I only had some Zero (that wasn't a collectible)."

Sometimes your dreams DO come true.

AlabamaJack said:
3 is mild unless....you use 2 parts 3 and one part DMII..

JayT...is the 3 mixed with DMII like you did hotter than 1?
It was hotter, but not as hot as I had expected after having tried it straight before. The Creator was right. It is really meant to be mixed. I would have used Defcon 2 but I am out right now.

DEFCON Creator said:
I would think so. The DM MKII is stupidly hot.

"Now if I only had some Zero (that wasn't a collectible)."

Sometimes your dreams DO come true.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!

You think so? Zero is 'nice'. No bad taste, not tooo hot.
Final answer has such a taste, I don't know at times if it's the heat or the taste that gets me.

tinner666 said:
I think the ideal wing sauce would be Defcon1 with 1/2 a vial of Zero.
My vile of Defcon Zero Batch #3 is two years old and I have only used up 1/2 a bottle. And that's dosed as many people as I could find and many uses by yours truely.

Defcon 1 with a half a bottle of Zero would be unedible.

tinner666 said:
Final answer has such a taste, I don't know at times if it's the heat or the taste that gets me.

Sounds as if you are into the extract taste. Most people hate it. Congrats, definitely a big pro enjoying the taste of extract if you are into the ultrahot stuff!:mouthonfire:

tinner666 said:

Are you nuts?

From credible sources..like DK...Zero is *not* normal and not to be trified with. It's damn near pure pain.

Thats why i wanted to order dk mkii...it's good 'nuf for now.
My own sauces will be epic soon enuf once I get naga in them..ppls already like 'em for flavor. I can eat a Morrich pod, but I fear Zero....unless John wants to 'make' me eat some.

Not scared. I'll do it. I had the hottest pepper on earth and didnt yield...:)

I dare John or anyone else to make me do different.

And, I won't use teen gals to make my point, eh phil

Open challange..can you best me? I'll eat it on vid for ya.
No, I won't eat raw extract or such..i'm not stupid.

Zero or less is fine. IF I did get Zero..no more than 1/4tsp.

I know what it can do. I don't think anyone has done 1/4tsp of Zero. Ever. Is that even legal? What has been done?

I've been eating chilis for nearly 20 years..I'm not a noob here.

We talked about this.

I'd try. On video, with initial rights to you, and share to me for the later rights. We'd have't talk to the networks about that as I will spread it global....

I want to do it...eat the hottest sh1t ever made. I trust ya John.

`qs

I've seen a vid of one guy eating a teaspoon of Da Bomb Ground Zero. At first he did wuite well, but then started to feel really uneasy and ended up spending the nite at the hospital.

I don't see how anyone could enjoy this or just the extract taste, maybe Tinner is one of these guys that are less pain sensitive by birth....

I know I wouldn't do it...

Pain is different in all people. First, there is the "heat" pain, which stems from the amount of vanilloid receptors that are situated on a person's tongue, the more receptors, the more susceptible a person is to heat. The second is the stomach uneasiness. Many extracts are created through the process of using ketones (like acetone), which leaves behind the distinctive metallic/chemical taste. I have a feeling the traces left behind from the ketones may have a lot to do with the stomach pain. The ZERO doesn't use that stuff, or ANY chemicals for that matter. I still would suggest against doing a teaspoon of the stuff. You'll be etching porcelain in the morning.

I'm not you're usual YouTube guy.

a. that guy freaked out..bad plan.
b. know what yer gettign' into.
c. accept the pain will come.

if I eat stuff on that level..I know what I do.
I accept that it may well actually hurt me for real.
I want to feel that.

There will be pain..I shall deal with it.
Any Questions?

No, John..I'm not stoopid enuf to do a teaspoon. I said .25, 1/4tsp..max.
That you process it right, is why I'd dare.

like acid eh? ya dont need the pain there...now, you do. ;)

I know..many have offered. DK did it. How did sales go after that?
I will make legend of you. Globally.

QuadShotz said:
I'm not you're usual YouTube guy.

I know you aren't I didn't mean to say that. Sorry if it came across like that!

I only meant to add that people have been doing sth like that on cam.

I agree with you, whatever you're doing, know what you're doing!!! "Just try it, can't be thaaaat bad" is bad advice no matter if we're talking about hot food, drinking, drugs, driving a car or whatever.....

I highly respect and appreciate quality vids like HippySeeds' vids - the line btw informative, well done stuff and simply stupid, childish, crappy behaviour done on cam is VERY thin on youtube! :)

You are correct.

I don't doubt that something like Zero would hurt me.
I know how much though. I've had 1.3M in my mouth. Real, not extract. Hurrt like hell.

It's one reason I want to do like THSC, and do REAL vids.

I can't re-do his, he is the man...but look whut he;s done for the community.
HEY..chileheads can get air time.

Let's bring the fear down. Make jalapenos a normal thing.

But, I can show what real hot is online. To who those who dont know.

And, kids may just respect Zero. I'll take that hit gladly.

k, no def, then a billy naga..I'll take a bite. ;)

The ZERO should be available sometime during the later summer. If you're not on the mailing list, shoot me an e-mail through the website, and I'll add you to it. We should have a limited number of regular "tasters" in addition to the collectible bottle (which is going to look cool as Hell, and, as usual, completely different from previous releases). The "tasters" were sold out almost immediately, so act quick when the e-mail of availability is sent.

DEFCON Creator said:
The ZERO should be available sometime during the later summer. If you're not on the mailing list, shoot me an e-mail through the website, and I'll add you to it. We should have a limited number of regular "tasters" in addition to the collectible bottle (which is going to look cool as Hell, and, as usual, completely different from previous releases). The "tasters" were sold out almost immediately, so act quick when the e-mail of availability is sent.

Done. :)

And thanks...many happy flambes eh?
I may even have a recipe you may like to see.

cheers,

Mark

Back