• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Noshows 2014 Massachusettes Grow Season

Hi pholks! I have been gone for awhile, Thanks to people who have traded and shared seeds and advice with me over the past few years I will be on here alot now that i am finally settling in a place I plan on staying at for awhile. so without further a do I will share my ups and downs of this years grow in the great state of Massachusettes. I lost alot of my growing aparatus so I will be building on it again I hope you all enjoy and post up any questions concerns and advice, thank you!!

4a55647a-2e9a-41a0-9719-e94eae26b5fc.jpg

ok i go it thank to rawkas for the help

I just sowed these saturday night hopefully a good germination rate

IMG_0532.jpg
IMG_0533-1.jpg

my germination station is in my laundry room. Only problem the winter here is mind numbing. and my girldfriend is not gonna be cool with me putting a space heater in here i should be ok though alright hope you all enjoy as much as i do. got a brand new heat pad. it doesnt seem to get as hot as my old one.  do new ones take awhile to get higher tempt than older ones that have been run for awhile? either way it is heating good and hopefully i can get ripe pods before it gets cold again. cheers :dance: :high:

Back