• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Spicy Chickens Barn Conversion. Extreme Makeover Farm Edition.

Hello fellow chili heads, if you don't know me; my name is Jeff and I like challenges.

Many of you may have seen a thread I posted a few years back about a construction project named Spicy Chickens Greenhouse and grow room makeover - or something to that nature. I have received many requests to post the next construction project,  There will be some major makeover to the barn in which I live in over the next year or so.

I need to find out whether or not enough folks will be interested before I take out construction time (lol) to post and reply. 

So if you are interested, just reply with a hell ya or something. If I get 20 replies in the next few days I will start posting, otherwise well -- Delete. ;-(

Here is a pic of the first challenge, In this corner I will be putting in a walk in pantry, nothing too fancy but a start. ;-)

Pantry_001.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and hope you reply, Cheers - Jeff

OHY!!!!!! (OH HE!! YEAH!!!!!!!)

I had a blast following your last 2 projects!

If your planning to use that whole Pen for the Walk-In pantry, that's going to be one heck of a Pantry. Will there be a new Kitchen going in to support it ;)

Cheers Jeff

RocketMan said:
OHY!!!!!! (OH HE!! YEAH!!!!!!!)

I had a blast following your last 2 projects!

If your planning to use that whole Pen for the Walk-In pantry, that's going to be one heck of a Pantry. Will there be a new Kitchen going in to support it ;)

Cheers Jeff

Hi RM, Yes there will, that is the project for this summer as soon as the weather permits me to build cabinets, O and always a money issue lol. I will plug away at it but not carried away with it. you believe me don't you? ;-)

Hells ya!

I remember seeing the other ones last year and even asked in chat who was the guy.... so I could go look again and see if there had been any updates.

Back