• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Who ships fresh pods to Canada?

Hello. 

I'm a fresh pod (new to forum; first post) looking for fresh pods.  Specifically, I'm looking for merchants or individuals who can/will ship to Vancouver, BC, Canada.

In my mind I'm a chili head though and though -- I can stomach all hot sauces I've been able to get my hands on, extract sauces included -- but I've never had the pleasure of trying any fresh pods*.  (*excluding what one can buy at supermarkets)

As I'm new to the pod world, I'm not picky about pod varieties so long as they are hot and available to ship to Canada, ideally immediately.

Please note: I am not asking for freebies, samples or other handouts.  I work hard and fully respect the hard work of others, especially individuals who grow their own (something I'm unable to do).  I'm more than willing to pay for all pods and appropriate shipping charges.  My problem is that I simply haven't been able to locate a merchant that sells to Canada.

Any help you can provide in locating those who ship to Canada would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Matt.

Well, only if you can wait till fall, I will be able to help you out.  I am a first year grower, but have MANY varieties now from germination stage to 5" tall currently.  So, if you do not get many offers, and still need in the fall, please send me a message and I should be able to help you out.  Cheers.

Back