Jays Chocolate Ghost Scorpion seeds

I am not away of these but that means nothing. I did not see them at Bower's last year where the Jay's strain came from...

Do you have pictures of some?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Did he create them or did Jay?
Not sure, i thinks it's a color mutation.  I saw he posted on facebook last week or so saying he was growing it, the pods in the pictures were dried.  

jedisushi06 said:
Not sure, i thinks it's a color mutation.  I saw he posted on facebook last week or so saying he was growing it, the pods in the pictures were dried.  
Thanks, I guess I'll see if Jay grows them out at Meadow View farms since my local nursery carries their plants. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Thanks, I guess I'll see if Jay grows them out at Meadow View farms since my local nursery carries their plants. 
Let me know if he does, i'd like to see some pics of the pods.  The peach is my favorite pepper.  Love the heat and flavor.

jedisushi06 said:
Let me know if he does, i'd like to see some pics of the pods.  The peach is my favorite pepper.  Love the heat and flavor.
I like it as well, so funny to see so many people hating on it. To each their own. Makes an awesome powder!

im close personal friends with Jay and i was not aware there was a Chocolate  G H??
like Joyner i didnt see it at the farm andf i never heard Jay mention it either??
i called and left a measage im waiting for him to get back to me on this one

thanks yuor friend Joe

Let us know what he says joe please
image.jpg
Here's the photo from Facebook

I know that Buckeye Seeds are growing both the Peach and Red if you can't find any here, I've managed to get some seeds of both and now have two plants of each, I've not heard about any chocolate ghost scorps either, but I haven't been asking around either.

I have the peach and reds growing right now just wanted to grow the chocolate. I reread the post on fb and it's a color mutation so hopefully I'll get some variation in one of my plants.

These things EXIST? I want. Other than the pics posted here, are there others? I can't find images on Google search so far, so I'm a bit skeptical.

Back