• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Win seeds ((( FINAL WINNER ! )))

Hey everyone it's a new season and Im determined to put last years disappointment behind me and hope springs eternal ! In the spirit of the new season I want to do something a little fun, first ck out my GLOG here

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/45462-spankyscolts-2014-glog-season-3/#entry957085

Then guess which will be the first strain to pop a hook and also the first strain to pop both seeds in the plug and if you're right I'll send you a couple packs of supers and one of lesser heat. One guess per person and good luck! In case of a tie the first entry will win the seeds !Just wanted to make it fun . My seeds went on the heat mat yesterday ! Let the divining begin !

Chocolate Morouga will be first to pop a hook and Jays Peach Bhut first with 2 :D ... best of luck to everyone (but mainly best of luck to Spanky on getting good hook rates and at least 99% germination!!)

Nice offer. I'll take a stab at it with yellow devils tongue for first to pop a hook and red bhut jolokia for first to pop both seeds in a plug.

Carolina reaper - puckerbutt and then close second the prized pod reaper. And then 3rd the butch
Sry i picked 3 lol! But my guess is the reaper from puckerbutt

Well here goes my best shot. Red Bhut first hook and Jays Peach Bhut for both. Good luck to everyone, and have a great grow year. :dance:

Back