• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Sriracha = Masochism?

That's actually a pretty good concise video about capsicum, capsaicinoids, SHU, etc.  I wasn't watching for errors, but I think he/they got everything right. 
Thanks for sharing, Phil.

Still doesn't make me like Sriracha though.....:lol:

I like Sriracha and all of its garlicky garlickyness. Works on most anything, but it's especially good for dressing up dips. But, that stuff is nowhere NEAR hot enough to evoke thoughts of masochism. Mild like ketchup!

Phil said:
I like Sriracha and all of its garlicky garlickyness. Works on most anything, but it's especially good for dressing up dips. But, that stuff is nowhere NEAR hot enough to evoke thoughts of masochism. Mild like ketchup!

Ketchup has its place and I use on certain 'thangs.

For ever 'thang else if I were limited to only one sauce.....

I'd choose Huy Fong Sriracha.

I like it.

Yep..... yummy.... not spicy at all.

13116191835_63cb616715_o.jpg

I love this stuff, can't get enough of it. I find it goes best on cheap foods, pizza, KD, burgers & fries. Bang for buck its a good kick and I can toss on a heavy coating of it without even breaking a sweat. I reserve my finer dishes for my own homemade sauces that aren't as easily replaced.

texas blues said:
Plah!

Onliest peeps that don't like to be liking Sriracha seem to be competitors or other sauce makers.

Just sayin'.
Not at all! 
I like tons of my competitor's sauces and purchase them on a regular basis.  Right now I have products from Jac's Tailgators, Sauce Goddess, Crazy Good, Wicked Cactus, HBD, Red Hawk, Lucky Dog, Flaming Joes, Portland Pepper Co, Sweet Spicy Girl, Old Pecos Foods, Black Market, Gemini Crow, Bone Suckin'....   and that's just what I can remember off the top of my head!  And some tabasco chipotle, Hot Chile Oil, Szechuan chile oil, La Victoria   

But there are some that I don't like made by some of these same sauce companies.  Not just Hoy Fong's and not just fermented.

Back