• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Post Your Crappy Spicy Food

Hey y'all.

Been thinkin' about this one for a few weeks now. I know some of y'all eat some really ghetto stuff and from time to time I do also. I'm quite sure some of y'all have seen some of my posted pics and thought to yourself..."Daaaaaang TB! That looks like ass!" So recently I got to thinkin'. Yeah I know thats dangerous. 

I know for a fact y'all eat some weird sheeit-o-meter stuff. I betcha' dollah's to donut's there's a few of y'all that you've cooked up only the finest .25 cent on sale Ramen and thought it would be goodern ' hell if only it had a can of pork n' beans mixed up in it. And of course adding some hot powder and/or hot sauce makes it completely legit.

So this is the thread where y'all all come clean and posty your most mangled sickening crap that you've made and eaten.

A few rules for posting.

1. Tell us about the ingredients used.

2. Post the spiceenescxt. A heat ingredient is mandatory!

3. Words without a pic to back it up are worthless. Pics are mandatory!

4. Absolutely no foo foo in this thread but its more than cool and the gang to describe it as such.

5. This is supposed to be a fun but revealing thread. Lets just have fun.

We that's it then.

Let me start this train wreck of a thread.

The other night I had some leftover pasta my friend Chico made with anchovies, capers, tomato, chiles, and some other stuff. Didn't have really enough to make a meal size portion so I added some other ingredients. 

Microwave radiated leftover orcchiette pasta putanesca with only the finest hand opened bag of generic frozen peas and carrots with topped with sour cream and jalapeno tomato vinaigrette reduction.

Too bad I had all the decent sized bowls running in the dishwasher.

So I opted to serve this delectable culinary delight up in only the best doggy fine china. Gracias missylou.

Sure it looks like something missylou ate and then barfed up but it was dang tasty y'all!

As the stuff was being microwaved the smell of the anchovies from the leftover sauce in the pasta started really smelling up the house. mrs. blues hollah' at me from down the hall in her office from where she was working.

"Something is stinkin' to high heaven in there. Would you please take out the garbage for the love of GOD!!!!"

So what y'all got?

Leftover little smokie's wrapped in soggy wonder bread and baked in the oven with globs of velveeta on top? 

4 day old meatloaf nacho's?

Post it up and let us rate just how bad it truly is.

Now get on it.

And save the holier than thou crap that you never eat stuff like this because we KNOW YOU DO!

Ever body knows Jay shaves with 3 day old leftover hot dog water.

Daaaaang TB! That looks like ass! In a doggy dish! :rofl:

(It was just begging to be said) :rofl:

And I never, ever, never, EVER eat like this! :liar:

Great thread TB.

And this thread should also prove to be very educational and enlightening as it can involve cuisines from all around the world.

Maybe all on one plate too.

texas blues said:
And this thread should also prove to be very educational and enlightening as it can involve cuisines from all around the world.

Like Shweinefleisch pomodoro hamaguri poivre enchiladas?

texas blues said:

Maybe all on one plate too.

Really,  Educational?

Nasty hot crap in doggie bowls from around the globe. <-- Should be the name of this thread. ;)

Pepperjack91 said:
Well TLC programming is proportedly educational... So I reckon this is as well. Lol
:rofl: I know, with shows like 'Say Yes to the Dress', 'The little Couple' and 'My 600-lb. Life' it's amazing that we're not all geniuses with all that Learnin' on The LEARNING Channel. :rofl:

Scoville DeVille said:
:rofl: I know, with shows like 'Say Yes to the Dress', 'The little Couple' and 'My 600-lb. Life' it's amazing that we're not all geniuses with all that Learnin' on The LEARNING Channel. :rofl:
I actually love my 600 pound life. I do not put it into the same category as shows about polygamist midgets and honey boo boos and what not.

Pepperjack91 said:
I actually love my 600 pound life.
And you jog? Whoa... But I bet you make all kinds of good food perfect for TB's new thread.

You better post some up before The TB gets pissed at you for talking about Reality TV. :rofl:

Back