• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Just started my first Tea brew...

Nice but you could have made one for a lot less I would bet. ;)
Are you brewing AACT with compost or vermicompost or both? Anything else in it?

Earthworm castings / compost, molasses, mycorrhizae, and RO water.

I like that it is a square bucket, and has a spout. I got it at a good price. I was going to build my own, but couldn't pass this one up.

The bacteria is building up some good foam.

No bad smell, only a sweet smell.

D88B9DD8-3080-44C1-BF90-5582964E4214_zpsbj7x8utw.jpg

Just watered my peppers with a 50% solution of tea and RO water. The directions say I can use it at full strength, but want to start safe.

McGuiver said:
The bacteria is building up some good foam.
No bad smell, only a sweet smell.
D88B9DD8-3080-44C1-BF90-5582964E4214_zpsbj7x8utw.jpg

Just watered my peppers with a 50% solution of tea and RO water. The directions say I can use it at full strength, but want to start safe.
Looks like your in business. Thanks for linking your build on the cloner. Looks really professional.

McGuiver said:
Earthworm castings / compost, molasses, mycorrhizae, and RO water.

I like that it is a square bucket, and has a spout. I got it at a good price. I was going to build my own, but couldn't pass this one up.
I use the same recipe, to water all of my garden in the summer, sometimes I leave out the worm castings and use rain water, I have two five gallon pails both with duel large air stones. Going to switch to a 20 gallon setup this spring. I never used it on my seedlings I might give it a try. 

Back