Local Orange Habaneros -first 7 people

looks good! like a scotch bonnet shape coming on there.
i get all kinds of shapes too. all crosses now I don't thing you can get real habs from grocery stores anymore 

20140406_130316.JPG

Heres a update. Just had these Mystery Habs pop today. I grew them as promised. Thanks again KingDeNNiz. Will add progress to my glog.

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
 got these at my local store labeled as orange habaneros... obviously not.. heat is just like hab with a different taste...hard to describe.. first 7 people to post can get these seedsthat will ACTUALLY grow them. -D
Here they are growing. Thanks again KiNGDeNNiZ
image.jpg

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
loving it... mine got diseased.. (not thje seeds)  .. glad to see someones trying to grow these
Im going to transplant this week. There ready to take off. I think they will out grow my supers. We shall see. Will keep you up to date as progress improves. If I get pods, I will send some back to you.

Thanks again

Chuck

Just picked some ripe pods. Ate two of them. Nice chinese smell. Crunchy and a hab after taste. No bitterness at all. I thought they didnt have any heat to them. After a minute my eyes started watering and the mouth burned. It had enough heat to give me a endorphin rush. A good solid burn for about 8 min. guessing.

As soon as I get some more mature pods, I'll send you some back Denniz.
20140821_190140.JPG
20140821_190003.JPG

Traditional looking pods like the ones you pictured
20140821_185923.JPG

An in between pod formation
20140821_185942.JPG

Dont know what those peppers are crossed with, but I like them. Will save some seeds and grow next year. I would like these for pickling. I could only imagine how much production I would have gotten if I would have thrown them in the raised bed like I planned.

Thanks again Denniz

Back