• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

condiment scorned woman salsa has no taste (in my opinion)

my grammar isnt the best so i apologize. i see hot sauce blog reviewed this salsa and gave it 2nd place. in my opinion it is too good a rating for this salsa. to me pace medium or hot salsa tasted WAY BETTER then this stuff. yes its got some heat but thats all it has. keep in mind my opinion on this isnt much because im new to getting gourmet type salsa and the only salsa i tried was this stuff and pace. has anyone tried the blair salsa? i hear that tastes really good but its very mild. i wanted to get a hotter salsa because i dont want to spend 11 bucks on salsa and use it in a day.

Hey Duke,
I have tried some of these;

http://gourmetgardens.com/

They are out of Texas, he's a really good guy and grows 30 acres of chiles for the use in their products.
Also check out Kato's site, he eats what they sell, you can't go wrong there either.

FM

Duke - Check out Salsa de Rosa - they have a great fresh salsa that uses lots of habaneros and garlic. Great fresh flavor.

I've had Blair's salsa but it was way too chunky for my tastes

thanks a bunch guys for the suggestions. its really hard picking from a million kinds of salsa you can buy online so again thanks. as for the scorned woman salsa, is there any quick easy way i can add some flavor to this? i really dont want to waste the money i spent on this.

Back